Topic: It's over for the 2-party system in America: Civil War II begins 01-20-2021
Posted by .
Unregistered


:sadwave:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :sadwave:
\
:chickenhawk:


Posted by .
Unregistered


It’s more like “extremists” versus the people who are just trying to deal with the left through non-violent means.

Joe is probably a good but senile guy, too bad at some point I fear the “extremists” will take him out, so Kamala will be president by default unless they take her too. God help us all. I just want peace.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It’s more like “extremists” versus the people who are just trying to deal with the left through non-violent means.

Joe is probably a good but senile guy, too bad at some point I fear the “extremists” will take him out, so Kamala will be president by default unless they take her too.  God help us all.   I just want peace.

Amen to that, but I doubt we have much peace coming. 

The “extremists” better leave Joe alone and concentrate on Kamala.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It’s more like “extremists” versus the people who are just trying to deal with the left through non-violent means.

Joe is probably a good but senile guy, too bad at some point I fear the “extremists” will take him out, so Kamala will be president by default unless they take her too.  God help us all.   I just want peace.

creepy joe is not a "good guy" by any stretch of the imagination. He will sell the Office he holds to the highest bidder as he has always done. He is weak, cowardly, and corrupt through and through.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Amen to that, but I doubt we have much peace coming. 

The “extremists” better leave Joe alone and concentrate on Kamala.

­
Agree with you completely.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Trump lost by over 7 million votes and the “vote fraud” shit is just a nutball conspiracy by the same mentally ill assholes who believe in Q and lizard people.




But you have to respect our voices!!!
\
:repub:



Fuck you, go see a shrink.
\
:nelson:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Trump lost by over 7 million votes and the “vote fraud” shit is just a nutball conspiracy by the same mentally ill assholes who believe in Q and lizard people.




But you have to respect our voices!!!
\
:repub:


The voter fraud is real, you ignorant moron. 


Fuck you, go see a shrink.
\
:nelson:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Baggers have proved that they're just too goddam stupid to wage a proper civil war.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why haven’t ‘bag-bagz been able to find any evidence of vote fraud?

elite legal strike team

$200M budget

10+ weeks of digging

0-63 in court, not one fraudulent voter referred to law enforcement or DAs for criminal prosecution


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Baggers have proved that they're just too goddam stupid to wage a proper civil war.

­

Can you imagine being born in a free country where you can do anything but choose to live in a state of perpetual grievance and victimhood?

Finding no cognitive error error in believing you are a superior whyte while simultaneously being held down by all the other inferior races to the point of needing to attempt to overthrow the government and then still acting like you're the victim? :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Why haven’t ‘bag-bagz been able to find any evidence of vote fraud?

elite legal strike team

$200M budget

10+ weeks of digging

0-63 in court, not one fraudulent voter referred to law enforcement or DAs for criminal prosecution

­

Rudy found a drunk cleaning lady in Michigan that was willing to go on camera.

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Why haven’t ‘bag-bagz been able to find any evidence of vote fraud?

elite legal strike team

$200M budget

10+ weeks of digging

0-63 in court, not one fraudulent voter referred to law enforcement or DAs for criminal prosecution

­
I hear Gerogia is going to be having a big election fraud case next week :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Rudy found a drunk cleaning lady in Michigan that was willing to go on camera.

:snicker:


Sidney found a convicted fraudster with one year of military experience who was willing to testify as a military intelligence expert
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: It’s more like “extremists” versus the people who are just trying to deal with the left through non-violent means.

Joe is probably a good but senile guy, too bad at some point I fear the “extremists” will take him out, so Kamala will be president by default unless they take her too.  God help us all.   I just want peace.

creepy joe is not a "good guy" by any stretch of the imagination. He will sell the Office he holds to the highest bidder as he has always done. He is weak, cowardly, and corrupt through and through.

­You mean Beijing Biden?  He's already sold the USA to China when he was doing the legwork for that Kenyan kunt :rolleyes:

The USA no longer exists.  It is Region 12, Greater China.

EVERYBODY understands this.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fuck you all. I sware I saw slack jawed are lizard people, I saw it with muh own eyes on teevee. The news show called V:The Series has clips of Democrats with them masks off.
\
:cletus:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­You mean Beijing Biden?  He's already sold the USA to China when he was doing the legwork for that Kenyan kunt :rolleyes:

The USA no longer exists.  It is Region 12, Greater China.

EVERYBODY understands this.
\
:insane:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­You mean Beijing Biden?  He's already sold the USA to China when he was doing the legwork for that Kenyan kunt :rolleyes:

The USA no longer exists.  It is Region 12, Greater China.

EVERYBODY understands this.

­
Wait, so Trump was merely a short-term governor for Region 12? Xi wants him out and that’s why we have Beijing Biden again?


Posted by .
Unregistered


McConnel's wife is CCP... they've basically run the senate for 5 years. What's their top priority? protect Trump, the man destroying America.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Rudy found a drunk cleaning lady in Michigan that was willing to go on camera.

:snicker:

­
The "military intelligence expert" guy the Kraken Lady paraded around turned out to be a vehicle mechanic who had never even worked in military intelligence.

Baggers and their "experts".

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
The "military intelligence expert" guy the Kraken Lady paraded around turned out to be a vehicle mechanic who had never even worked in military intelligence.

Baggers and their "experts".


­

Are you suggesting a blind computer repair technician who happens to know Rudy Guiliani and also happens to have Hunter Biden's laptop may not be an expert?


Posted by .
Unregistered


None of the court cases actually considered the evidence. They were all dismissed on procedural grounds.

Prove me wrong.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
The "military intelligence expert" guy the Kraken Lady paraded around turned out to be a vehicle mechanic who had never even worked in military intelligence.

Baggers and their "experts".


­

Are you suggesting a blind computer repair technician who happens to know Rudy Guiliani and also happens to have Hunter Biden's laptop may not be an expert?

­

This guy:
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sydney-powells-military-intelligence-expert-witness-was-actually-an-army-mechanic-who-never-worked-in-military-intelligence-report/


The witness was known only as “Spyder” to protect him from an “established pattern of witness and attorney harassment and coercion,” Powell’s team wrote. But a Friday report from the Washington Post revealed that “Spyder,” whose real name is Joshua Merritt, was actually an army vehicle mechanic who had never even worked in military intelligence.

According to the report, the 43-year-old Merritt is an information technology consultant in Dallas who had previously been enrolled in the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion training program but failed to finish even the entry-level training course.

:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: None of the court cases actually considered the evidence. They were all dismissed on procedural grounds.

Prove me wrong.

Hey, no fair confusing libtards with factual rebuttals. It makes their lies that much more difficult to spin. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: None of the court cases actually considered the evidence. They were all dismissed on procedural grounds.

Prove me wrong.


https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/11/politics/supreme-court-texas-trump-biden/index.html

In a statement accompanying the order, Justices Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas said they would have allowed the case to be filed, but would grant no other relief.

"Even Justice Thomas and Alito, who might otherwise have been sympathetic to these challenges, went out of their way to express that they would grant no relief on the merits," Vladeck said.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close