Topic: 150 year old house fixer upper
Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


These people are boring, the video is 99% about them.

Who the hell cares about them?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: These people are boring, the video is 99% about them.

Who the hell cares about them?

I think the story is interesting.. just skip past it and you can see pictures of the house.

It's a dream house, it's huge on land.. but it's Ohio so it's cold there.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


That's not a mansion it's just a farmhouse.


Posted by .
Unregistered


T-34.nli said: That's not a mansion it's just a farmhouse.

It's over 3,000 square feet and has 8 rooms or something. Not sure what qualifies something as a mansion. It's really cool though, imo.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


. said:
It's over 3,000 square feet and has 8 rooms or something. Not sure what qualifies something as a mansion. It's really cool though, imo.

People had big families then.  Where I grew up all of the houses were like that.  Nobody was rich.

A mantion is ornate, has a massive entrance, screams conspicuous consumption.  That house screams protestant values of hard work and save your money.


Posted by .
Unregistered


It's an Italianate style residence.

The name Stroup is interesting to me as I have an ancestor with that last name.


Posted by .
Unregistered


T-34.nli said:
People had big families then.  Where I grew up all of the houses were like that.  Nobody was rich.

A mantion is ornate, has a massive entrance, screams conspicuous consumption.  That house screams protestant values of hard work and save your money.

­
You make it sound like everyone owned a 3000sf farm house. Those were still expensive, especially in that style. Most people lived in shacks, doesn’t matter how many kids they had. You obviously had a privileged upbringing.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I’d definitely fucker her while her bf watched crying and masturbating in the corner. :TARD:


Posted by .tinkerbell
Unregistered


T-34.nli said:
People had big families then.  Where I grew up all of the houses were like that.  Nobody was rich.

A mantion is ornate, has a massive entrance, screams conspicuous consumption.  That house screams protestant values of hard work and save your money.

No dingleberry, it's a mansion. The family that had it but would have been quite wealthy and not farmers. These homes are dotted all over ohio in the cities.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


.tinkerbell said:
No dingleberry, it's a mansion. The family that had it but would have been quite wealthy and not farmers. These homes are dotted all over ohio in the cities.

Is a concrete blockhouse a palace?

:mel:


Posted by .
Unregistered


T-34.nli said: That's not a mansion it's just a farmhouse.

­Of course it's a mansion: A mansion is a large dwelling house. The word itself derives through Old French from the Latin word mansio "dwelling", an abstract noun derived from the verb manere "to dwell". 

Then again, you think book authors make a royalty every time a libarry book is checked out. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Self-regarding ass clowns like all fixer upper couples.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I’d definitely fucker her while her bf watched crying and masturbating in the corner. :TARD:

The tattoos on her fingers are dept gauges of her puggering him. I bet she has some sidekick lesbians licking her taint while he is fucking that dog


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
The tattoos on her fingers are dept gauges of her puggering him. I bet she has some sidekick lesbians licking her taint while he is fucking that dog

Very much possible.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


My dog could eat a box of lego and puke up a better mantion than that.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I bet they didn't pay more than 80k for it. If it can be cleaned up on the outside to it's former glory, it's going to be gorgeous.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close