Topic: What if expression "flat earth" is not about the shape of the planet. Its british lulzboat
Posted by ..
Unregistered

You know word "flat" is a residence, set of rooms forming a unit - it's real estate terminology. In american english they use word "apartment". You have to start thinking that word "subliminal" is about "sub" + "limies" + "anal". Lime is another citrus fruit of CIA lemon party gestapo. So if earth is just one flat. Where are other flats? Who are the neighbors, HOA, neighborhood watch, etc.. Something is very rotten here. Cannibals, savages, perverts, pederasts, pedophiles, etc..

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes! The word salad guy is back! I missed this dude, his stuff was always a pleasure to read back in the F169 days. His trains of thought were always... interesting.

Interesting that you consider Lime a CIA reference when it's historically referred to the Brits: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limey

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said: Yes! The word salad guy is back! I missed this dude, his stuff was always a pleasure to read back in the F169 days. His trains of thought were always... interesting.

Interesting that you consider Lime a CIA reference when it's historically referred to the Brits: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limey

­It's not exactly important if we are talking about labels of the citrus. You're correcting me as if we both agree on the meaning of the label of "brits". Look at the modern britain. It's as rainbow as it goes. So it's not important there are plenty of citrus to go around: grapefruit, tangerine, orange, mandarin, clementine, etc.. What about those tasty and weird fruit called lychees? Sounds like leeches. Less is more. Both words are adjectives. War is peace. Both words are nouns, labels, etc...

Posted by ..
Unregistered

bump

Posted by ..
Unregistered

If earth is a flat you're not paying rent. You're deadbeat tenant. I don't think you can expect to be served an eviction notice.

Posted by ..
Unregistered

By being deadbeat you're not protected by the concept of double jeopardy from being beaten to death.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.