Topic: Gonts, we are mere days away from soccerball Moms giving blowjobs for SUV gas money.
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sex-work-coronavirus-poverty-b1769426.html?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_source=reddit.com

Growing numbers of women turning to sex work as Covid crisis pushes them into ‘desperate poverty’.

I'll be the first ATM machine to die from dehydration.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

it's glorious.  i have started propositioning the thots on the street with "hungry, please help" signs.  hungry for jizz bitch?

Posted by .
Unregistered

This month, I have sexored two women from Seeking. We had a great time, and they are more than willing to come back for more. Will find more next month.

Single women and single moms need gas money too, you know.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

No you're not.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They’re fat and in their 40s and apparently they think the government should help them because their income has declined

Use your free time by getting on a treadmill and save money by not buying food and maybe your income will recover

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most women would rather just die than do "sex work.

:Lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sex-work-coronavirus-poverty-b1769426.html?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_source=reddit.com

Growing numbers of women turning to sex work as Covid crisis pushes them into ‘desperate poverty’.

I'll be the first ATM machine to die from dehydration.
\
:trev:

Only problem for :trev: is when the economy goes bad, he'll inevitably get shitcanned and have to train his :apu: replacement.

Posted by .
Unregistered

True. Women hate work more than they like sex.

Posted by .
Unregistered

NY Times article today featuring women complaining too many other women have joined OnlyFans and now its not easy money.

One says she’s being working 8 hours a day on it since November and has made $250

You can tell they really think that something should be done so they can get more money without having to do any work

“I showed my pussy, where’s my Porsche?”
\
:tfb:

Posted by .d
Unregistered

. said: NY Times article today featuring women complaining too many other women have joined OnlyFans and now its not easy money.

One says she’s being working 8 hours a day on it since November and has made $250

You can tell they really think that something should be done so they can get more money without having to do any work

“I showed my pussy, where’s my Porsche?”
\
:tfb:

­in the article- one of them is a little chubby  and none of them are that good looking

Posted by SHAKE_YO_MONEYMAKER
Unregistered

It’s an “industry” now, don’t you know
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :rofl:

No you're not.

­
Shit piggery is ahoof.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: True. Women hate work more than they like sex.

­
My hairdresser, when i have time to get my hair done for real, has flat out said "I also work outside the salon too."  Hair? She smiled, lightly pressed her breasts against the back of my head paused for a moment, and said "Yeah, that too." I have her #, but I'm just not sure I want to go there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
My hairdresser, when i have time to get my hair done for real, has flat out said "I also work outside the salon too."  Hair? She smiled, lightly pressed her breasts against the back of my head paused for a moment, and said "Yeah, that too." I have her #, but I'm just not sure I want to go there.

­
It's only a small step from getting a perm to getting pegged. Go for it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Think about it I pay around $40 for a haircut, I pay more to get off and the cleanup is easier. I'm also done in 7 minutes. Hookers are 300 an hour.

Posted by .
Unregistered

nobody else has seen this?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
If that's true, you have to AT LEAST find out what her rates are, and report back here.

The women who are not pros, but who just need extra money for bills, gas, etc., will go for $100 if you are decent looking and she actually likes you (or you're pleasant to be around).

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: nobody else has seen this?

­
I got my first pedicure from an Asian cutie just before Covid.  I recently went back for my third one.  She moved in close, so I started brushing one foot against her breast.  She smiled, and then started leaning in more.  There was only one other customer in the shop (which can accommodate about 15).  She's probably making half what she did pre-Covid. 

Going to see her again in another week or two, and see what she's up for.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

:rofl:  :lmao:  top drawer comedy gold!  :potd:

:classiclol:

P.s. I've been pegged by a dame. Never had a perm though...

Posted by .
Unregistered

NOBODY WANTS THOSE RAGGEDY BITCHEZ!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.