Topic: RE: Trump, at what point do you manup and admit you fucked up?
Posted by .
Unregistered

if 80% of illegal women are gettin raped on their journey across the border, it's illegal mexicans doing it.   Who the fuck wants these people here if 80% of the women are gettin raped ffs?  you are not upset about this, you are daft fucking batshit retard bitch brained crazy faggots who need to get AIDS ASAP

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ­No I wont shut up you fucking liberal piece of shit! You liberals think everything has to be politically correct. According to who, a fucking liberal. People are tired of you fucks world wide.

­

You guys will be extinct soon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump doesn't stand a chance at winning, but at least he is saying what needs to be said. :lol:

­

He is sand banging his own party.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Seems like the bitter angry libs that are Mexican deniers think they can hurt him. Meanwhile he flies on his private jet, private helicopter and upgrades to a new hot wife every few years.

:mittens: Who is the loser here?

­

See the original post.  That's a loss of several million dollars, tard.  I suspect things will change for him in his financial future.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 80% of illegal women coming across border are gettin raped?  are you fucking shitting me??

you're not shocked by the release of this information, you are pissed about Trump's disgusted reaction to it?  shoot yourself, better yet let Trump shoot you.  YOu have no place in this universe, you don't have the right that an amoeba has to exist.

­

There is no evidentiary proof to that claim.

Plus, all women lie about rape.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

See the original post.  That's a loss of several million dollars, tard.  I suspect things will change for him in his financial future.

­
New spokesperson for Subway? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
New spokesperson for Subway? :shrug:

­
More like begging for money ON the subway.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is unstoppable!

Posted by .
Unregistered

So, he built crappy, losing companies and basically got other people to pay for them?

Where I'm from, we call that a swindler. 
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like govt where failure is created with the money of others.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is the only candidate who promises to build a wall and kick out the illegals. Plus he's not a career politician. This man deserves a chance. Of course, if you hate america, and want to see it flooded with illegals and other non-white filth, then by all means, vote for Hillary.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Univision drops you (won't air Miss USA)
NBC drops you (won't air pagents and drops you from The Apprentice)
ESPN drops you (won't use Trump courses)
PGA drops you (won't use Trump courses)
Macy's drops you (dumps Trump clothing/tie line)
etc...

Dude, you done goofed!

­

cliff notes:   Big Joo drops Trump and he still leads in the polls while spending next to nothing for advertising.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

cliff notes:   Big Joo drops Trump and he still leads in the polls while spending next to nothing for advertising.

I think Trump is probably a Jew plant - makes the schlomos look good.

Let's work together people, while I beat a few more Palestinians over the head, Keeeekeekee.
­\
:schlomo:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.