Topic: Reminder: if Lori had married better than the GED temp, she'd have kids, no debt and a better life
Posted by Mistakes were made
Unregistered

Since Spanks is a sociopath with a history of male sexual encounters, could he have manipulated her into marriage for her money?

Posted by .
Unregistered

if it wasn't for Dons money, hed be living in a trailer or shitty pov apartment like his parents.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It is sad when you realize how much energy and effort those two redboard pig fighting.
I'm amused.

Posted by SumPeopleDidSumthing
Unregistered

She can still get out...plenty of quality fellas looking for an heifer like L0ri

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:­

Meanwhile, fat Brian knows he's completely undesirable. That's why he gets on his knees to suck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

#bravebrian is lucky shitpig has the IQ of a fire hydrant.  It lets him live LARGE off the Don grift they have going.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They could easily foster or adopt and the fact that they haven't speaks volumes. They didn't want kids, they want to fuck around on the internet. 

A baby has to be fed, held and taken care of, something those two would absolutely hate.

Could you see Spanky getting off the computer to play ball with a little boy?

:Spanky: I'll be there in a minute!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They could easily foster or adopt and the fact that they haven't speaks volumes. They didn't want kids, they want to fuck around on the internet. 

A baby has to be fed, held and taken care of, something those two would absolutely hate.

I feel seen :sadwave:

Posted by TOOT TOOT TOOOOOOOOT
Unregistered

Reminder: if Lori had married better than the GED temp, she'd have kids, no debt and a better life

AND NO TRAINS!!!

:rofl:

Posted by Streetsweepermen
Unregistered

. said: They could easily foster or adopt and the fact that they haven't speaks volumes. They didn't want kids, they want to fuck around on the internet. 

no adoption agency in the world would give a kid to those two retards

Posted by .
Unregistered

Streetsweepermen said:

­
:motorcycle:

Hi! I'm Kathy from the agency. Just here for a quick home tour to make sure it's... oh. Oh no. Nononono :yak:
\
:tfb:

Posted by Lorihasagunt
Unregistered

. said:
Streetsweepermen said:

­
:motorcycle:

Hi! I'm Kathy from the agency. Just here for a quick home tour to make sure it's... oh. Oh no. Nononono :yak:
\
:tfb:

Dog pound should also have the wretched pair on their "avoid" list

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.