Topic: "Bagggghuuuurs" lisped the impossibly skeletal AIDS victim, face a lacquered skull atop
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trollstein said: loose turtleneck collar.

"Baggghuuthrss!"

The whisper a foul wind from the grave. The old faggot tried to give a writst flick out of habit, but the effect was hideous, and the grinding of the wrist bones more than even his fellow knit-cap GRIBS support group could take. Nevertheless, the old queen managed one more hiss before clawing for the oxygen tank.

"Baaaaaaaaagggghhuuurrrttrrthhhhsss!"
\
:Drugs:

This

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cuntPunch:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by NurSultanHustla
Unregistered

Prose like this keeps me coming back to this dump of a bbs.  

I know of no other website that can offer something like this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

NurSultanHustla said: Prose like this keeps me coming back to this dump of a bbs.  

I know of no other website that can offer something like this.

­
You sound like a real winner.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Solid thread! :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Libtards inconsolable in here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baaaaagguuuursth
\
:Insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baggghuurssth
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now, he has been memorialized in another section of the AIDS Quilt AKA the Faggot Blanket.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cock is a tasty treat in zee maproom
\
:spanky: :poo:  :poo:  :poo:  :poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are the Baggur trolls serious or impossibly skeletal AIDS victims, faces with lacquered skull atops?

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Cock is a tasty treat in zee maproom
\
:spanky: :poo:  :poo:  :poo:  :poo:

­tasty how? spicy?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Now, he has been memorialized in another section of the AIDS Quilt AKA the Faggot Blanket.

­.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Fuckin' Bagguhhhrs go away!
:lib:

­
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trollstein said:
. said:
­
do you have a copy of the desert one or at least a link?

­
A handful of ratfaced kikes ripping the bloody hearts out of innocent virgin Christian children to sacrifice to their savage desert God in some kind of reconstructed Babylonic talmudic hell-temple in the New Jerusalem, Nur-Sultan (in Kazakhstan), while a planet of groaning, ooking flare-nosed mulattos squats in the dust flogging their cawks and playing with their feces just like Daddy Jewbucks taught them. Probably not even capable of speech anymore, let alone reading and writing. Just a steaming-hot shitstink planet of the apes, grunting out brown human turds to serve the Schlomoids. 

The world will be ruled from a high-tech neo-Babylonian ziggurat called the "Third Temple" in Nur-Sultan. Each morning the Arch-Schlomo will preside over a foul ritual where Aryan infants are pitched screaming into a pit of burning coals to sizzle before unspeakably hideous brass snakes and other cthonic idols. A group of 666 blonde nymphs bread for tantric sex will be on all fours, chains around necks rattlling as they sigh in ecstasy, penetrated by midnight-black buck africans. This ritualized re-enactment of the destruction of the Aryan race will be accompanied by the gleeful, hand-rubbing cackling of the Arch-Schlomo and his retinue of high priests. A choir of pudgy Anglo-Saxon trevs will be forced to watch this grotesque tableaux of violation and masturbate sullenly. They are given female hormone injections to enhance their bitchtits and shrivel their dicks, much to the delight of the Chosen who look on and chortle at the downfall of the white man. 

Outside the Third Temple, in the festering desert heat, a panalopy of mulattos of various mocha shades shuffle morosely through the blistering hellacape. They have lost the power of speech save for two words, and, heavily sedated from birth, can only mutter "nigguh...muhfuggin nigguh...Uhhh... Nigguh muhfugga." The are lashed with bullwhips by members of the Chosen who use them for slave labor and as the general butt of sadistic jokes and games.

­
Where's the other one?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­tasty how? spicy?

­
Cajun hot

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Posted by .
Unregistered

the old queen managed one more hiss before clawing for the oxygen tank.

:potd: and every day

Posted by Trollstein
BuyTheFuckingDip

Bagggg-huuuurs! 
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

I’m Fagger as Fuck, but this thread always gives me a shameful chuckle.
But i feel really bad anout it after.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: the old queen managed one more hiss before clawing for the oxygen tank.

:potd: and every day

­:potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.