Topic: Obama failure
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
When will Obama learn to stop dressing up as white police officers and murdering black people?

Obama has had more race problems than any other president since LBJ......... interesting point another liberal.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
When will Obama learn to stop dressing up as white police officers and murdering black people?

Obama has had more race problems than any other president since LBJ......... interesting point another liberal.

­
Maybe things would improve if he stopped murdering people


Posted by .
Unregistered


Don't derail! The real problems Iran and ISIS and I will throw in Yemen since Obozo said what a big success that was. Obama is a failure!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Don't derail! The real problems Iran and ISIS and I will throw in Yemen since Obozo said what a big success that was. Obama is a failure!

­
Obama should stop defunding military action


Posted by .
Unregistered


Obama is a big success at fucking the American people. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Obama is a big success at fucking the American people. :lol:

­
Especially the 9 people he murdered at that church


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Especially the 9 people he murdered at that church

No you idiot! Fucking the American people in all ways.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
No you idiot! Fucking the American people in all ways.

Name every single way.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
Especially the 9 people he murdered at that church

No you idiot! Fucking the American people in all ways.

­
By dressing up like police and murdering cops


Posted by .
Unregistered


Obama's was on TV just a few minutes ago talking about the hostages that ISIS has and what they are going to do to get them back. Just more Obama excuses for more failure to do anything about the problem.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Name every single way.

Obama care for one, Illegal aliens is another, multiple failures in the middle east and the list goes on and on. If you don't know what they are you are just another libtard trying to support your failing president.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Am I a libtard?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close