Topic: We should send a Seal hit team to take out Putin once and for all.
Posted by .
Unregistered


image

I have no problem with it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


go idead


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why kill the asshole? Sanctions will make him unpopular and his own people will vote him out of office.


Posted by .
Unregistered


OP is a gay


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: OP is a gay
:bluebunny:

­

Did his dick taste like shit or something?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Spetsnaz would powerfist the homoSEALS until their Jooloving teatowel holders cried Uncle.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Spetsnaz would powerfist the homoSEALS until their Jooloving teatowel holders cried Uncle.

­

A bunch of drunk Spetsnaz would get their short little Russian pee pees spanked by the Seal, bitch. :snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The KGB should take care of Obama.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The KGB should take care of Obama.

­

:dumbass:


No KGB for almost 20 years, moron.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

A bunch of drunk Spetsnaz would get their short little Russian pee pees spanked by the Seal, bitch. :snicker:

­
SEALS are too busy participating in counter-microaggression workshops and dressing as pregnant women while being fucked in the arse to build empathy with genderqueers. They would be gargling on Russian ballsack before they even got through the customs barrier.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
SEALS are too busy participating in counter-microaggression workshops and dressing as pregnant women while being fucked in the arse to build empathy with genderqueers. They would be gargling on Russian ballsack before they even got through the customs barrier.
/
:bluebunny:

­

You seem to forget how Russia had it's ass handed to it in Afghanistan. USA sent bin Laden and his boys packing, bitch.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
SEALS are too busy participating in counter-microaggression workshops and dressing as pregnant women while being fucked in the arse to build empathy with genderqueers. They would be gargling on Russian ballsack before they even got through the customs barrier.
/
:bluebunny:

­

You seem to forget how Russia had it's ass handed to it in Afghanistan. USA sent bin Laden and his boys packing, bitch.

­
Reminder: Suicide rates for American Marines / Soldiers are at the highest they have ever been.

:moreyouknow:


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


. said:
­

You seem to forget how Russia had it's ass handed to it in Afghanistan. USA sent bin Laden and his boys packing, bitch.

Yeah about that... You do realize that the USA did finance bin laden and his cohorts to fight off the Russians, right? He wasn't always the big bad bogeyman, he was once an ally


Posted by .
Unregistered


das but said:
Yeah about that... You do realize that the USA did finance bin laden and his cohorts to fight off the Russians, right? He wasn't always the big bad bogeyman, he was once an ally

Guess who financed Hamas.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
SEALS are too busy participating in counter-microaggression workshops and dressing as pregnant women while being fucked in the arse to build empathy with genderqueers. They would be gargling on Russian ballsack before they even got through the customs barrier.

+1 Like­ 
:thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

You seem to forget how Russia had it's ass handed to it in Afghanistan. USA sent bin Laden and his boys packing, bitch.

­
Not at all true.  Bin Laden was originally in Afghanistan to fight the Russians; he was part of the mujahideen.  Once that war was over the mujahideen fought with the various governments that were installed there; some morphed into the Taliban and some morphed into various other groups like the Northern Alliance.  The war the West stirred up was packaged as an effort to run the Taliban and al Qaeda out after 9/11; this is partially true.  The real reason we are there is to conquer Afghanistan so that pipelines can be built to transport natural gas from the Caspian Sea area to India.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why would we get rid of Putin?  He's too useful to us.  He provides a convenient excuse to ramp up military spending.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Not at all true.  Bin Laden was originally in Afghanistan to fight the Russians; he was part of the mujahideen.  Once that war was over the mujahideen fought with the various governments that were installed there; some morphed into the Taliban and some morphed into various other groups like the Northern Alliance.  The war the West stirred up was packaged as an effort to run the Taliban and al Qaeda out after 9/11; this is partially true.  The real reason we are there is to conquer Afghanistan so that pipelines can be built to transport natural gas from the Caspian Sea area to India.

­
Clueless fuck is clueless.


Posted by .
Unregistered


there are tens of thousands of baby seals dying on islands in the ocean.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/03/16/record-numbers-of-starving-baby-sea-lions-continue-to-wash-ashore-in-california/


  someone on here commented they were surfing and saw one of these orphaned baby seals come up to him. 



That baby seal is probably dead now, cuz you did nothing to help him.

  Why are the mothers orphaning their children en masse?  leaving them to die?


Posted by .
Unregistered


.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Topic error, meant to say Biden.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close