Topic: Harriet Tubman Set to Be Honored with Face on $10 Bil
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Your source is Atlanta Black Star? Fake story, nothing was decided, article lies about the Huffington News reporting this was decided.

:dumbass:

­
Whytes trolld :lol:

No time to click links! I got nggr postin to do!
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Indenter was posting for a good 6 hours about this fake story :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cry:  This really sucks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

jewish conspiracy. the woman never existed and is a compleat concocktion of the illjewminati. Tubman, is a jewish name. Everybody knows any name that ends in 'man' is jooish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: jewish conspiracy. the woman never existed and is a compleat concocktion of the illjewminati. Tubman, is a jewish name. Everybody knows any name that ends in 'man' is jooish.

­
Jews never existed

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Your source is Atlanta Black Star? Fake story, nothing was decided, article lies about the Huffington News reporting this was decided.

:dumbass:

­
I'd give you 50:1 odds it isn't true.

Always bet against bagger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Indenter was posting for a good 6 hours about this fake story :rofl:

­
http://www.history.com/news/woman-to-be-featured-on-newly-redesigned-10-bill-treasury-announces

Calm down Aspie.

Posted by also rans
Unregistered

Roxie Roker
Franklin Roosevelt
Shirley Hemphill

Posted by .
Unregistered

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW I WILL START AN INTERNET CAMPAIGN TO DEFACE EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF PAPER MONEY WITH A BLACK WOMAN ON IT.  WE WILL SHOW THEM WHO MADE AND BUILT THIS COUNTRY.

MAKE THIS VIRAL, BITCHES!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW I WILL START AN INTERNET CAMPAIGN TO DEFACE EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF PAPER MONEY WITH A BLACK WOMAN ON IT.  WE WILL SHOW THEM WHO MADE AND BUILT THIS COUNTRY.

MAKE THIS VIRAL, BITCHES!!!

­
^^^SJW

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.