Topic: REMINDER: Joe Biden will never be President
Posted by Black.Olives.Matter
Unregistered

The amount of fraud that took place in this election is shocking, and it's all going to be revealed over the next couple of weeks.

Even Leftists will be ashamed at what the CIA & Democrat Party have done.

Even Leftists will agree that President Trump deserves another 4 years.

Get ready.

Posted by copey.mcantifa
Unregistered

But I personally haven't seen any evidence that proves it therefore the Supreme Court will dismiss it with prejudice!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Facebook no longer refers to him as "President-Elect".

Now it's just "Politician".

They know what's coming.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Black.Olives.Matter said: The amount of fraud that took place in this election is shocking, and it's all going to be revealed over the next couple of weeks.

Even Leftists will be ashamed at what the CIA & Democrat Party have done.

Even Leftists will agree that President Trump deserves another 4 years.

Get ready.

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

Adam Housley, Faux News:

"“One of the claims by Powell I have looked into…the claim a location was raided in Germany with servers. I have 3 sources on this…all as solid as they come. Here is what I have found: 1.There is/was a clandestine location in Frankfurt run by CIA used to monitor/manipulate elections around globe. 2.That location did have servers & a front company as cover. 3.I cannot confirm the location was tied to U.S. elections. 4. One source says raided, 2 don’t know.”

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1330214122508718085

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Adam Housley, Faux News:

"“One of the claims by Powell I have looked into…the claim a location was raided in Germany with servers. I have 3 sources on this…all as solid as they come. Here is what I have found: 1.There is/was a clandestine location in Frankfurt run by CIA used to monitor/manipulate elections around globe. 2.That location did have servers & a front company as cover. 3.I cannot confirm the location was tied to U.S. elections. 4. One source says raided, 2 don’t know.”

Sidney Powell is literally a close associate of/lawyer for Michael Flynn, so she has a pipeline into the most secret areas of the intel community, so it is no surprise she was right.

Posted by .
Unregistered

At 17:45 here, Sidney Powell says Smartmatic/Dominion was used by Hillary in 2016 to defeat Bernie Sanders, and although he was shown the evidence, Bernie took the cash and let it happen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Attorney Lin Wood says, “I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedophilia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/every-lie-will-revealed-going-shocked-level-pdophilia-satanic-worship-lin-wood-not-hold-back-explosive-thrive-time-interview-video/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Powell described the volume of evidence her team has received as a "tsunami," though so far Trump's lawyers have held back most of what they claim to have.

"We've unearthed a global, criminal conspiracy that is just mind-blowing. And we've only scratched a tip of the iceberg," Powell asserted.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sidney-powell-evidence-voter-fraud-released-online-weekend?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201120Trending-SidneyPowell&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

Posted by .
Unregistered

If this is found to be true.......then EVERYONE involved in this plot needs to be rounded up and executed for Treason against the United States.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If this is found to be true.......then EVERYONE involved in this plot needs to be rounded up and executed for Treason against the United States.

­

If they have evidence of this, this isn't even about election fraud anymore. This is quite literally history changing levels of criminality that is arguably the greatest attack on the American people that we have seen.

Frankly speaking, if I knew I had this level of evidence, I would not be waiting to release it. This goes way beyond winning an election and I say this without a hint of hyperbole.

Pardon me if I'm getting tired and impatient.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If this is found to be true.......then EVERYONE involved in this plot needs to be rounded up and executed for Treason against the United States.

This includes the MSM.

Posted by .
Unregistered

yeah dimbulb americans nothing will change until the middle classes collapse they were created by my tier to firewall the elite away from the poor who might actually start lopping heads and bricking people

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mental illness is Americans biggest problem. Y’all need less politics

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Mental illness is Americans biggest problem. Y’all need less politics

­
they need a white riot but they are overall deluded finkelthinkers

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Mental illness is Americans biggest problem. Y’all need less politics

­
Politics is for people without lives.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The question remains, if Democrats could flip votes, why didn’t they flip the down ballot votes as well to dominate both the House and Senate?

Face it, Trump’s inability to deal with the COVID-19 crisis is ultimately what brought him down, and the fact that he’d rather sick around with bullshit lawsuits and go golfing sort of proves the electorate correct, that Trump is unfit to lead during a crisis.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This echo chamber of fabrication and bullshit is hilarious.

250,000 dead, a contested election, and Trump plays golf while you fight and pay for his legal fund.

Truly incredible. He is a false prophet and fake nationalist. Biden can’t succeed. Get smart and focus on 2024 with a reliable, capable candidate who can give what Trump did for sticking it to China and securing the border - and who can deliver on infrastructure and insourcing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Adam Housley, Faux News:

Sidney Powell is literally a close associate of/lawyer for Michael Flynn, so she has a pipeline into the most secret areas of the intel community, so it is no surprise she was right.

­
Apparently she was full of shit.

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

See, what did I tell you? It's just like Q said.
\
:CLETUS:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have faith in my president.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.