Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse: Faggers/libfilth owned: For the best darn sleep in the whole wide world
Posted by My Pillow Guy
Unregistered

Kyle Rittenhouse who made the world a better place when he offed a couple of violent, looting libfilths and was subsequently charged with their ventilation because of "muh feelz" and jailed on a $2M bond has posted bail and is now free thanks to the My Pillow guy, Mike Lindell and actor Ricky Shroder :lol::fag:

Libfilth inconsolable. :banana:

https://abc7chicago.com/kyle-rittenhouse-rittenouse-shooting-my-pillow-ceo-mike-lindell/8153234/

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bet her was raped to hell and back. Probably has to wear depends now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I bet her was raped to hell and back. Probably has to wear depends now.

­^Always the faggotry obsessed. Always. btw - he never was in jail. He was in a hotel room. Fact.

Now go give Soros and Klaus Schwab a BJ.

Posted by .
Unregistered

he was n1663r rich for a day...  got a $1,200 check (the most money anyone in his family had ever seen at one time) and used it to buy a gun and ruin his life

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: he was n1663r rich for a day...  got a $1,200 check (the most money anyone in his family had ever seen at one time) and used it to buy a gun and ruin his life

­
He managed to suppress a lot of Antifa cunts. While legions of salaried faggots in the police and elsewhere do nothing, or less than nothing.

Simply place the guns in our hands, and we will do what needs to be done.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.