Topic: Biden Clone: This is weird and MUST WATCH!!!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: The ear thing could be explained as a makeup/prosthetic appliance designed to conceal an earpiece, the chin thing idunno. :shrug:

­ Earpiece, :mittens: If he had an earpiece it’s not working unless they are telling him to say retarded shit.

­
Well, I guess you’re right. I just don’t know why I didn’t know any of this when I voted for him. I wish I could redo my vote now. I guess it wouldn’t of matter anyway.

­
You don’t know what you’re voting for let alone who.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­ Earpiece, :mittens: If he had an earpiece it’s not working unless they are telling him to say retarded shit.

­
Well, I guess you’re right. I just don’t know why I didn’t know any of this when I voted for him. I wish I could redo my vote now. I guess it wouldn’t of matter anyway.

­

­
I voted for Pedotus, I had no clue there was two of them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
I voted for Pedotus, I had no clue there was two of them.

­
:dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

­

­
I voted for the attached earlobe pedo. Fuck what your talkin about.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Creepy Joe is even more creepier than we thought.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Creepy Joe is even more creepier than we thought.

­
Uhhj yeah

Posted by The Hebrew Hammer
Unregistered

. said:
. said: They can make clones but can't teach them how to talk? :lol:

­
Clones malfunction, remember the Hillary clone, what a piece of useless shit. That fucking thing was always having 404 issues.

­0x080cC2 No Memory
  \
:hillary:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It’s called plastic surgery. He’s had some.

­\
:winner:

Who has plastic surgery to attach their earlobes to the side of their face?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The ear thing could be explained as a makeup/prosthetic appliance designed to conceal an earpiece, the chin thing idunno. :shrug:

­
Earpiece my fucking ass, try again.

­It could have been a prosthetic ear to conceal a ear piece.

What is strange is you can search through a lot of images of Biden from the past and of recent. Both earlobes are detached. So why now are his lobes attached? No facial plastic surgery involves attaching earlobes to that part of the face.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

What is strange is you can search through a lot of images of Biden from the past and of recent. Both earlobes are detached. So why now are his lobes attached? No facial plastic surgery involves attaching earlobes to that part of the face.

­
If he had an earpiece and he was being told what to say by someone on the other end, the other person must of looked something like this:

See how your idea is beyond retarded? Think before you post.

Posted by .
Unregistered

undefined said:
undefined said:
. said:
­

­
If he had an earpiece and he was being told what to say by someone on the other end, the other person must of looked something like this:

See how your idea is beyond retarded? Think before you post.

­One ear lobe is attached, the other is detached!
\

You can't possible be that stup....yes, you are.
:facepalm:
\
(sighs)

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.