Topic: So Trump completely embarrassed himself, acting like a spoiled child with these lawsuits...
Posted by .
Unregistered

...and in the end all he did was get publicly assraped six ways from Sunday by judges all across the country.

Republican judges.

Democrat judges.

They all bent Trump over and fucked him in the ass in front of the entire country. Actually in front of the entire world.

I bet Trump's ass is really fucking sore at this point.

AND SO ARE THE ASSES OF HIS BAGGER SUPPORTERS. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :potd:

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

where is the "post of the year" remote

Posted by .
Unregistered

or better yet, the "post of the year" emote :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think it's funny and I hope he continues ruining his brand and dragging the Republican Party into the gutter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: where is the "post of the year" remote

­:potd: :potd:
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Weak, weak tRump.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is going surprise everyone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump is going surprise everyone.

­
By saying something honest for once?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
By turning a profit on a business for once?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
By losing weight and becoming not a fatty?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
By taking off his funny wig in public?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
By actually having a health care plan, like he's promised to do for four years now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can't wait for all of the voting fraud to be completely exposed and watch the meltdown on this board. Probably will be the high water mark of F2.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Can't wait for all of the voting fraud to be completely exposed and watch the meltdown on this board. Probably will be the high water mark of F2.

:Potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ahh trump people still love him 169% for trying regardless of what happens.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Pennsylvania lawsuit was supposedly thrown out by a conservative Republican Judge.

“With today's decision by Judge Matthew Brann, a longtime conservative Republican whom I know to be a fair and unbiased jurist, to dismiss the Trump campaign's lawsuit, President Trump has exhausted all plausible legal options to challenge the result of the presidential race in Pennsylvania," the GOP senator said in a statement.”

I googled him and he is listed as a Republican but he was appointed by Obama. The stories should call him an Obama judge.

“On May 17, 2012, President Obama nominated Brann to be a United States District Judge for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, to the seat vacated by Judge Thomas I. Vanaskie, who was elevated to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in 2010.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Pennsylvania lawsuit was supposedly thrown out by a conservative Republican Judge.

“With today's decision by Judge Matthew Brann, a longtime conservative Republican whom I know to be a fair and unbiased jurist, to dismiss the Trump campaign's lawsuit, President Trump has exhausted all plausible legal options to challenge the result of the presidential race in Pennsylvania," the GOP senator said in a statement.”

I googled him and he is listed as a Republican but he was appointed by Obama. The stories should call him an Obama judge.

“On May 17, 2012, President Obama nominated Brann to be a United States District Judge for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, to the seat vacated by Judge Thomas I. Vanaskie, who was elevated to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in 2010.”

­
You sound butthurt. Is your ass sore, bagger?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You sound butthurt. Is your ass sore, bagger?
\
:winner:

­
Obama was known for appointing longtime conservative Republican judges.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.