Topic: One thing we know really pisses off FAT ASS...poasts about his foreclosure and distressed house.
Posted by .
Unregistered


GabeStromsCheddar said:
. said:
­
It was great. Spanky ended up getting to keep the house for free because the court ruled the bank was not the legal mortgage holder. Bagger tears were delicious.

:snicker:

­
False Brian

­

True story. That was happening to a lot of people at that time. Google it.


Posted by L0risBraw
Unregistered


. said:
GabeStromsCheddar said:
. said:
­
It was great. Spanky ended up getting to keep the house for free because the court ruled the bank was not the legal mortgage holder. Bagger tears were delicious.

:snicker:

­
False Brian

­

True story. That was happening to a lot of people at that time. Google it.

­
Wrong Fag. That’s a fantasy that was believed by fools like Casey serin and Brian


Posted by .
Unregistered


L0risBraw said:
. said:
GabeStromsCheddar said:
­
False Brian

­

True story. That was happening to a lot of people at that time. Google it.

­
Wrong Fag.  That’s a fantasy that was believed by fools like Casey serin and Brian

­
:coolstory:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Morbidity obese people have serious character flaws.


Posted by .
Unregistered


U)


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Morbidity obese people have serious character flaws.

­
Which is what compels them to be morbidly obese.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:kojak:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Foreclosure!
\
:Emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


),(


Posted by BriansCreditors
Unregistered


pay up fattie


Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


April 1....April Fool's Day....the mortgage payment is due.

(Gulp.....) "and no semen to swallow.
:spanky:


Posted by BriansMom
Unregistered


. said: April 1....April Fool's Day....the mortgage payment is due.

(Gulp.....) "and no semen to swallow.
:spanky:

­
And no more funds from UncleDon...oh I will soon have lost another son to the streets and drugs and homosex!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


That stimulus money is long gone ! 

\

:emma:


Posted by LorisFupa
Unregistered


. said: That stimulus money is long gone ! 

\

:emma:

­
Pissed away on Taco Bell and norcos


Posted by .
Unregistered


LorisFupa said:
. said: That stimulus money is long gone ! 

\

:emma:

­
Pissed away on Taco Bell and norcos

­:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Didn't this happen a decade ago? Has it happened again? Six when you're too fat to downsize.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Foreclosure alert ! 


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:


Posted by PhaggotBarrier
Unregistered


f2bbs.com##div.title:has-text(/off FAT/i):upward(3)


Posted by .
Unregistered


PhaggotBarrier said: f2bbs.com##div.title:has-text(/off FAT/i):upward(3)

­:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


We're going to be homeless on Easter!
\
:shitpig:

But I won't be homo-less.
\
:spanky:


Posted by .
Unregistered


House still smell like ass?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: House still smell like ass?

­Bank doesn't want to take possession of a house with fecal odors penetrating to the sub-floors. No amount of painting and new carpeting can rid the house of SHIT SMELLS from the filthy couple.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close