Topic: One thing we know really pisses off FAT ASS...poasts about his foreclosure and distressed house.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Lve the sound of trains.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hooo Boy does the fat man-let get defensive!

Pay you AMEX bill deadbeat.

:snicker:

­
Sounds like you have no life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

home for sale. cheap. Smells like manure.
amenities: loud trains.

Posted by RealEstateLady
Unregistered

Time to relocate to the gravel pit

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Didnt he get to keep his house?

Posted by BartlettBanker
Unregistered

. said: Didnt he get to keep his house?

­the bank couldn’t take it...said it would be impossible to clean the stank

Posted by .
Unregistered

!

Posted by .
Unregistered

BRAAAAAP!!!!
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

b
u
m
p

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

back to page 1

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: dont do this to Brian ...he is having a rally bad day...https://www.campidiot.com/viewtopic.php?id=1271285&p=5

­
That's the only metric where most people are better off than me. That is the exception, not the rule. Almost every other aspect of my life is better than 90% of people.
\

~ 90% of Americans have a high school diploma.  ~ 5% of Americans are homosex.  Right there that’s two more categories in which 9 out of 10 Americans are better than you Fatboi

:lmao: :rofl:

Posted by BartlettGED
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: dont do this to Brian ...he is having a rally bad day...https://www.campidiot.com/viewtopic.php?id=1271285&p=5

­
That's the only metric where most people are better off than me. That is the exception, not the rule. Almost every other aspect of my life is better than 90% of people.
\

~ 90% of Americans have a high school diploma.  ~ 5% of Americans are homosex.  Right there that’s two more categories in which 9 out of 10 Americans are better than you Fatboi

The morbidly obese underclass of Bartlett rejects many of the norms and values of the larger society. Achievement motivation is low, education is undervalued, and conventional means of success and upward mobility are scorned. There is widespread alienation from society and its institutions, estrangement, social isolation, and hopelessness, the sense that a better life is simply not attainable through legitimate means

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hes not facing forclosure

Probably paying his mortgage

Posted by .
Unregistered

BartlettGED said:
The morbidly obese underclass of Bartlett rejects many of the norms and values of the larger society. Achievement motivation is low, education is undervalued, and conventional means of success and upward mobility are scorned. There is widespread alienation from society and its institutions, estrangement, social isolation, and hopelessness, the sense that a better life is simply not attainable through legitimate means

­:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:kojak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

BartlettGED said:
 . said:

­
\

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

BRAAAAP!

Huff honey.....huff.
:tyrone:

Posted by BriansMom
Unregistered

. said:
BartlettGED said:
 . said:
­
\

­
:potd:

­
My Bri Bri really did not turn out very well

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I followed the Spanky mortgage story ten years ago when it was happening.

­
It was great. Spanky ended up getting to keep the house for free because the court ruled the bank was not the legal mortgage holder. Bagger tears were delicious.

Posted by GabeStromsCheddar
Unregistered

. said:
­
It was great. Spanky ended up getting to keep the house for free because the court ruled the bank was not the legal mortgage holder. Bagger tears were delicious.

­
False Brian

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.