Topic: One thing we know really pisses off FAT ASS...poasts about his foreclosure and distressed house.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Shit leg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Deadbeta! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Shit leg

­Poop encrusted toenails!
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Shit leg

­Poop encrusted toenails!
:emma:

­:yak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Fatty DOES get defensive and start spamming.

­How does he find the time to do it considering his appetite for food and penis?
:lucy2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

How's that foreclosure going Bri Bri?
:tyrone:

New outdoor map room. Heated tent by the gravel pit.
:spanky:

Posted by White Knight
Unregistered

All Lies.

All fucking Lies.

:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

STILL shitting out their Thanksgiving meal of greasy Chinese take-out ("I want Canton feast for 8, my wife wants Hunan feast for 6, and extra egg-rolls!"), seven Cruchwrap Supreme Combos and two Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cravings boxes, six liters of Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freezes, two Pumpkin Loaf Cakes ("Listen Starbucks, money's no object, I own a mansion . . . gimme the whole fucking cake!"), and four Caramel Brulee Frappuchinos.

Live mas!                            Roink!
       \                                       /
:spanky:              :pig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: STILL shitting out their Thanksgiving meal of greasy Chinese take-out ("I want Canton feast for 8, my wife wants Hunan feast for 6, and extra egg-rolls!"), seven Cruchwrap Supreme Combos and two Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cravings boxes, six liters of Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freezes, two Pumpkin Loaf Cakes ("Listen Starbucks, money's no object, I own a mansion . . . gimme the whole fucking cake!"), and four Caramel Brulee Frappuchinos.

­And a diet Dr Pepper
\
:pig:

Posted by UncleDon
Unregistered

. said:
. said: STILL shitting out their Thanksgiving meal of greasy Chinese take-out ("I want Canton feast for 8, my wife wants Hunan feast for 6, and extra egg-rolls!"), seven Cruchwrap Supreme Combos and two Cheesy Gordita Crunch Cravings boxes, six liters of Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freezes, two Pumpkin Loaf Cakes ("Listen Starbucks, money's no object, I own a mansion . . . gimme the whole fucking cake!"), and four Caramel Brulee Frappuchinos.

­And a diet Dr Pepper
\

­
That’s a lot to put on UncleDons card…

Posted by .
Unregistered

UncleDon said:
. said:

­And a diet Dr Pepper
\

­
That’s a lot to put on UncleDons card…

­When it comes to family, the sky's the limit!     Me hungee again.
            \                                                                         \
:spanky:                                                   :pig:

Posted by AmberRoseGallagher
Unregistered

Fat blob of hog

Posted by .
Unregistered

Amber, I am homosex.
                  /

Posted by .
Unregistered

AMEX, I am homosex.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lil' poo under my hamhocks, I am homosex.
            \

Posted by .
Unregistered

One thing we know really pisses off FAT ASS...poasts about his foreclosure and distressed house. 

Yes, it does.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The house is moldy, next to the choo-choo mainline and bathed in electromagnetic radiation.

I guarantee this house will appreciate in value 7% on a year over year basis!  That's a conservative estimate.
      \
:tfb:­ --- Spanky's real estate agent

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Deadbeta! :lol:

Posted by ArthurTubman
Unregistered

. said: The house is moldy, next to the choo-choo mainline and bathed in electromagnetic radiation.

I guarantee this house will appreciate in value 7% on a year over year basis!  That's a conservative estimate.
      \
:tfb:­ --- Spanky's real estate agent

­
The whole time during the walk thru, the morbidly obese homosexual cocksmoker was salivating at the thought of entertaining homosexuals in a luxurious maproom with a sturdy lock on the door far from Sh1tpig’s prying eyes

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Be specific, ship Union Pacific! (burp!)
                /

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­When it comes to family, the sky's the limit!     Me hungee again.
            \                                                                         \
:spanky:                                                   :pig:

­opulence 
\
:Digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gruntled poasts bumped furiously. Is Elgin closed today? No map room action for fatass? :nelson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

All of this and Lori stands by himb.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.