Topic: ITT we discuss minimal intelligence bosses we had that we never bothered to correct.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Had a obese faggot boss who always - fucking always - threw out the (non)word of "irregardless" in meetings thinking he was the smartest butt muncher in the room. People would silently laugh at him.

His highest education was a HS Degree. He lied to everyone saying he had a 4 year degree in philosophy.

He used to bitch about how he has Hep C. I always wanted to say, "maybe if you didn't eat ass you would've avoided it."

He 61 years old, gray hair and beard. One day he shows up to work with red hair and beard. Obvious bad Hair Color for Men job. Looked like a retarded Groucho Marx.

Everyone hated him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky?

Posted by .
Unregistered

My current boss. She's a groid and was hired outside the company. 
It works great in some ways because I get away with a lot of things I wouldn't had she been an employee here before becoming a manager but in other ways she's just unbearable. 

I just let it all slide though because I get away with a lot of crap I wouldn't otherwise. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Had a obese faggot boss who always - fucking always - threw out the (non)word of "irregardless" in meetings thinking he was the smartest butt muncher in the room. People would silently laugh at him.

His highest education was a HS Degree. He lied to everyone saying he had a 4 year degree in philosophy.

He used to bitch about how he has Hep C. I always wanted to say, "maybe if you didn't eat ass you would've avoided it."

He 61 years old, gray hair and beard. One day he shows up to work with red hair and beard. Obvious bad Hair Color for Men job. Looked like a retarded Groucho Marx.

Everyone hated him.

­
And yet you worked for him. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And yet you worked for him. :snicker:

­He was the manager, not the CEO or owner. I left after 3 years for a better paying job.

How's that CI moderator job going, PEDO?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Spanky?

­No. Fuck....irregardless has too many syllables in it for Spanky's education and vocab.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I once had a boss, for a year and a half, that literally never once handed me a piece of paper without a mistake on it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: My current boss. She's a groid and was hired outside the company. 
It works great in some ways because I get away with a lot of things I wouldn't had she been an employee here before becoming a manager but in other ways she's just unbearable. 

I just let it all slide though because I get away with a lot of crap I wouldn't otherwise. :shrug:

­Sheboons are the worst bosses. Either they think they know everything and are really fucking clueless or they spend the day eating fried chicken and crop dusting the halls.

Gibsmedate KFC Buckert.
:mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Female supervisor. Didn't know shit. Her entire day spent in frantic crisis mode over mostly minor shit that didn't matter. Had a meltdown once because she thought someone walked off with her 'favorite pen". She'd placed it over/atop one of her ears. Never told her about it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Sheboons are the worst bosses. Either they think they know everything and are really fucking clueless or they spend the day eating fried chicken and crop dusting the halls.

Gibsmedate KFC Buckert.

­
:lol:

Nothing is funnier than watching an affirmative action hire trying to act important. Especially when they misuse "big" words while trying to sound educated.

I NOT ONLY DENY DA ALLEGATIONS; I ALSO DENY DA ALLIGATOR!!!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: My current boss. She's a groid and was hired outside the company. 

Gibsmedate KFC Buckert.

It works because she doesn't know much about the job and she doesn't write me up. Can't complain too much. :Shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Robert K. of Wilmington Whereever USA
asshole douchebag boomer auto body office manager
i was the one that superglued the locks shut during that blizzard 13 years ago and got you fired.
shouldna fucked with me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mincing faggots or sheboon managers....which is worse? I think it's a coin flip.

Our new tranny HR generalist will see you now. She He It said you have a bad attitude.
:milton: 

Sheeiiit. Baf attnitude? I'll gib dat tranny somtin to chew on.
:deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In-between unemployment periods (during the Obama tenure) worked a short while and Barnes Nobles. Three floor-managers were dykes, all three were named - I kid you not - Mary Jane. They asked to be addressed as, MJ-1, MJ-2, and MJ-3. Most stupid, quasi-self empowerment ego inflation I've ever seen. Wore lumberjack shirts and boots every fucking day. Obnoxious cunts. Lasted 3 weeks, then got hired by a great company in my field.

Posted by .nostrils
Unregistered

. said: In-between unemployment periods (during the Obama tenure) worked a short while and Barnes Nobles. Three floor-managers were dykes, all three were named - I kid you not - Mary Jane. They asked to be addressed as, MJ-1, MJ-2, and MJ-3. Most stupid, quasi-self empowerment ego inflation I've ever seen. Wore lumberjack shirts and boots every fucking day. Obnoxious cunts. Lasted 3 weeks, then got hired by a great company in my field.

­
Amazon warehouse?

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.nostrils said:
. said: In-between unemployment periods (during the Obama tenure) worked a short while and Barnes Nobles. Three floor-managers were dykes, all three were named - I kid you not - Mary Jane. They asked to be addressed as, MJ-1, MJ-2, and MJ-3. Most stupid, quasi-self empowerment ego inflation I've ever seen. Wore lumberjack shirts and boots every fucking day. Obnoxious cunts. Lasted 3 weeks, then got hired by a great company in my field.

­
Amazon warehouse?

:bean:

­---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ almost the same :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I haven’t had a dumb boss since I was in HS and college.

I once had a restaurant manager tell me not to fill the water glasses too full because the ice cubes would melt and the glasses would overflow.

Some days I would mirror her stupidity. It would gaslight her into a meltdown or tears.

The place treated me like shit and I caught her attempting to skim from my tips on the table. She also wanted us to kick money to so much of the staff the haul was shitty. Busboys, runners (I always brought the food so I stiffed them), even the hostess. The hostess would split her take with the manager.

As usual the manager fucked up a delivery. As usual I ended up hauling in the food. After several times of this I made a deal with a family owned place next door and they’d buy things from me. Manager had a meltdown over inventory discrepancies.

I told the owner it’s probably because she’s sick, with all the pills she’s taking. I’d say desserts, walk out with steaks, and when I left I walked out with my full apron from our busiest night ever. Everything was under the table back then and they didn’t have my name or address. I cleared $2,500.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I haven’t had a dumb boss since I was in HS and college.

I once had a restaurant manager tell me not to fill the water glasses too full because the ice cubes would melt and the glasses would overflow.

Some days I would mirror her stupidity. It would gaslight her into a meltdown or tears.

The place treated me like shit and I caught her attempting to skim from my tips on the table. She also wanted us to kick money to so much of the staff the haul was shitty. Busboys, runners (I always brought the food so I stiffed them), even the hostess. The hostess would split her take with the manager.

As usual the manager fucked up a delivery. As usual I ended up hauling in the food. After several times of this I made a deal with a family owned place next door and they’d buy things from me. Manager had a meltdown over inventory discrepancies.

I told the owner it’s probably because she’s sick, with all the pills she’s taking. I’d say desserts, walk out with steaks, and when I left I walked out with my full apron from our busiest night ever. Everything was under the table back then and they didn’t have my name or address. I cleared $2,500.

:snicker:

­Your behavior is met with approval !

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Mincing faggots or sheboon managers....which is worse? I think it's a coin flip.

Our new tranny HR generalist will see you now. She He It said you have a bad attitude.
:milton: 

Sheeiiit. Baf attnitude? I'll gib dat tranny somtin to chew on.
:deebo:

I actually had a transexual HR generalist put me in my current position.  We are a diverse group. Y'all don't have trannies? Wtf

Posted by .
Unregistered

My company is quite conservative. Blue/pink hairs, nose rings, flamers, deviates, tats, religion of peas - they come in for interviews, we always seem to find someone more qualified. We regretfully inform them we've slightly changed the qualifications and found a suitable person  for the job. We wish them well on their job search efforts and tell them we'll retain their resume for a year. All of it gets shredded. :snicker:

We don't have time for their bitching and whining.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What kind of idiot would talk shit about their real life bosses on this shitboard :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Everything was under the table back then and they didn’t have my name or address. I cleared $2,500.

­
You worked at a restaurant under an assumed name? :artbell::kojak::wtf:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Indonesian Chinese was my last one. Basically illiterate and inarticulate in three languages.

He starts swearing at a guy on a telcon. Guy takes it to HR. HR call me in. Ask me one smart question (HR was an Aussie dude, not a bitch). He valued loyalty.

Question is "would Harry have spoken that way if senior execs were in the room?"

Smart question. I didn’t have to be disloyal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What kind of idiot would talk shit about their real life bosses on this shitboard :shudder:

­Are you afraid your boss reads f2?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Boss was crowing in a town hall over some EMEA marketing genius’ rebranding where the packaging and iconography were wildly inappropriate and borderline offensive for the NA market.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.