Topic: What amazes me is how long the country let Trump fuck up things.
Posted by .
Unregistered

He should have been cut off in his first year. He was never the kind of president this country wanted or needed.

Glad to see him about to be gone. But it shouldn't have taken this much time. A lot of Americans dies because we didn't act when we needed to.

Our grandkids will one day ask, 'What in the fuck were you thinking Grandpa?'

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm actually shocked he won. I almost crapped my pants. I was scared shitless.

Posted by .
Unregistered

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!  SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!  SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

\
:sock: :sock: :sock:
   :rump::dentures:       :rump::dentures:        :rump::dentures:­

https://imgur.com/8SWQleJ

:spanky::poo::poo::poo::poo: -- BARTLETT AMBULATORY SEWER

Nom! nom! nom!
             \ 
:poo::poo::poo::poo::shitpig: -- AMBULATORY SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT­

If it is in the bag, why is Brian spamming in a panic again?

BAG?!?!?!  BAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
\
:spanky:
/
Tyrone?  Are you ready for your testicle bag massage?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He should have been cut off in his first year. He was never the kind of president this country wanted or needed.

Glad to see him about to be gone. But it shouldn't have taken this much time. A lot of Americans dies because we didn't act when we needed to.

This. One of the things I dread most is explaining Trump to my grandkids.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm actually shocked he won. I almost crapped my pants. I was scared shitless.

Getting together a lot of people who have lost the narrative of their lives and have no hope for their future can create a wary situation. Shit like Trump happens under those circumstances. 

People will look back and not have a favorable reflection of this time in our history. Hopefully, future generations will learn something and WE WON'T MAKE THIS FUCKING MISTAKE AGAIN.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: He should have been cut off in his first year. He was never the kind of president this country wanted or needed.

This. One of the things I dread most is explaining Trump to my grandkids.

­
The Bartlett Panic

Nom! nom! nom!
             \ 

BAS: https://imgur.com/8SWQleJ

Hillary president now!
\
:winner:

:bas:  (BARTLETT AMBULATORY SEWER)

How long is this going to last, Brian?  I want to play video games.
\
:geny:
         :rump::dentures:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I voted for him, I'm just shocked he won. :Rofl:

The polls were like 99.99% in favor of Hillary. I didn't think he'd really win. :Rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm actually shocked he won. I almost crapped my pants. I was scared shitless.
\
:CRYINGNAZI:

I believe it, you simpering wet pussy. Scared of freedom, scared of prosperity, scared of greatness. Are you even American? No, democrats don't count.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I believe it, you simpering wet pussy. Scared of freedom, scared of prosperity, scared of greatness. Are you even American? No, democrats don't count.

I'm not Republican or Democrat, I just voted for him cause it seemed like he was going to make us rich and prosperous. He kept saying he was going to being jobs back and we desperately needed that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He was great for Israel and Jerusalem

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump needs to be made an example of so this never ever happens in our country again.

He and his kids need to go to jail.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I voted for him, I'm just shocked he won. :Rofl:

The polls were like 99.99% in favor of Hillary. I didn't think he'd really win. :Rofl:

­

Same. I didn’t make the same mistake in 2020

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
I bet you're also scared of your own shadow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
I bet you're also scared of your own shadow.

­yes. It’s scary.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Whatever is happening here with the Trump presidency isn't good, okay? Rioting has never happened in my lifetime. It's not "fun or exciting," for normal people. We want peaceful lives and whatever all this shit is, ain't it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And Trump egging it on was the nail in the coffin for me. All he could say was "Law and Order," while these dumb teenagers were out destroying statues. He doesn't have the demeanor or diplomacy to be President. Bottom line. It's over.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He was great for Israel and Jerusalem

:Mittens:
     o
:Jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump needs to be made an example of so this never ever happens in our country again.

He and his kids need to go to jail.

­
THIS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Whatever is happening here with the Trump presidency isn't good, okay? Rioting has never happened in my lifetime. It's not "fun or exciting," for normal people. We want peaceful lives and whatever all this shit is, ain't it.

­
Well then obviously you need to vote for the side that believes rioting is fine if it helps you get your way.

:win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Whatever is happening here with the Trump presidency isn't good, okay? Rioting has never happened in my lifetime. It's not "fun or exciting," for normal people. We want peaceful lives and whatever all this shit is, ain't it.

­
Yeah, it was disappointing how the rioting accelerated under Trump. It wasn’t all his fault but as a leader he was incapable of doing anything other than add fuel to the fire.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!  SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!  SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

\
:sock: :sock: :sock:
   :rump::dentures:       :rump::dentures:        :rump::dentures:­

Nom! nom! nom!
             \ 

If it is in the bag, why is Brian spamming in a panic again?

BAG?!?!?!  BAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
\
:spanky:
/
Tyrone?  Are you ready for your testicle bag massage?

­:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.