Topic: Apparently home situated on Ruzich Drive is indeed in foreclosure.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Lori shouldn't have married this incompetent GED. He probably took advantage of her simple mind so he could leech off her.­ If she had married someone else she'd have kids, a better house and no debt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: But he did everything right!

­It’s teh Quadfecta!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: https://www.foreclosure.com/address/113-Ruzich-Dr-Bartlett-IL-60103

Foreclosure, indeed!
:lol:

­
He’s claiming on CI that he just refinanced to get a lower payment.

:lol:

I’m sure Otter Creek Technologies provided adequate collateral

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­No one has provided any evidence showing his house is not in foreclosure. Therefore, it is in foreclosure.

­Sounds like the same bagger logic used to rationalize the stolen election lie

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Can’t directly link CI here, so add it to the X part

https://www.xxxxxxxx.com/viewtopic.php?id=1269655

­
"And with life insurance she would be able to float the mortgage payments for a while till she completed the downsize."

Spanky is able to buy life insurance? :wtf:

­yeah. For $4000 per month. The actuarial tables were fucking scary on that dude

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lori shouldn't have married this incompetent GED. He probably took advantage of her simple mind so he could leech off her.­ If she had married someone else she'd have kids, a better house and no debt.

­Shoulda/woulda/coulda. It's all nice to speculate how shitpig's life would have been if she hadn't married ham planet but that's not how life works. There was something in Spanky that she fell in love with. Perhaps it's the way he bullies her by telling her what to do even though she doesn't want to do it. In her fucked up mind she translates it as someone who cares about her and someone who thinks he knows what is best for her.

Face it, these 2 people are fucked up and are meant for each other.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 There was something in Spanky that she fell in love with.

A poor sense of smell?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I did everything right!
\
:win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I did everything right!
\
:win:

­
There is one thing you do right, BriBri.
\
:tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

GalinasGlassEye said: Nothing sexier than foreclosure...

­:lol:

Posted by Galina
Unregistered

. said:
­Shoulda/woulda/coulda. It's all nice to speculate how shitpig's life would have been if she hadn't married ham planet but that's not how life works. There was something in Spanky that she fell in love with. Perhaps it's the way he bullies her by telling her what to do even though she doesn't want to do it. In her fucked up mind she translates it as someone who cares about her and someone who thinks he knows what is best for her.

Face it, these 2 people are fucked up and are meant for each other.

­
I refuse to give up. L0ri needs to leave that fat fukker and come live with me in sapphic splendor...I will worship the woman inside her and feed her soul

Posted by .
Unregistered

zillow says its fine, its worth 35k less than he paid for it in 2005 and pays $12k a year in property tax, renting would have been cheaper.

in my area, houses have increased in value close to 200% in the last 16 years and my property taxes are just now hitting $3k a year

Posted by .
Unregistered

:poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: zillow says its fine, its worth 35k less than he paid for it in 2005 and pays $12k a year in property tax, renting would have been cheaper.

­
Harvard GED in economics at work.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Spanky and its shitpig must be bullied constantly, mercilessly, eternally.

­:snoopy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When you purchase a house and 16 years later it’s worth 35K less than when you bought it, you are a financial retard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

imagine, trolling on the internet instead of getting a job and earning money to pay your mortgage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: $12k a year in property tax

:wtf:  I have a home in a very expensive city that's worth just under $1 mil and my property taxes are not that high

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: $12k a year in property tax

:wtf:  I have a home in a very expensive city that's worth just under $1 mil and my property taxes are not that high

­
Jesus fuck I live in majority black county and that's twice what I pay.

Tell me that's not true.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When you have a household that has 2 adults in it that can't afford their housing  bill, you know you are dealing with a pair of bottom feeders.

Posted by .
Unregistered

GalinasGlassEye said: Nothing sexier than foreclosure...

Posted by CaseySerin
Unregistered

. said: zillow says its fine, its worth 35k less than he paid for it in 2005 and pays $12k a year in property tax, renting would have been cheaper.

in my area, houses have increased in value close to 200% in the last 16 years and my property taxes are just now hitting $3k a year

Zillow is full of shit...you couldn't get 150k for Spankie's shitshack

Posted by .
Unregistered

Their living room smells like a cow took a shit in it.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.