Topic: Any updates on that home in Illinois that's in foreclosure?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
 Grift Score:  169  (Financially Dependent on brother-in-law)


­
Zillow algorithms know the poo-pair well!  :lol:

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: And they pay $1k a month in taxes
:lol:

­No they don't. :lol:

­
Property Taxes for 113 Ruzich
2018 $12,143 (+1.6%) $36,765

:mittens:

­
Fucking hell.  That's more than what I pay for my east bay place sitting on a half acre. 

Progressive!
\
:spanky:
/
Uhh.... shitpig, er I mean Lori, tell Don we need another check.

Enjoy feeding the monkeys, Brian.  :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
 Grift Score:  169  (Financially Dependent on brother-in-law)


­
Zillow algorithms know the poo-pair well!  :lol:

­
:lol:

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Lulz what a dump. Can see the powerlines in the Zillow pic.

A shitty house for Shitpigs.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Property taxes must be really expensive there. I bought my house in SF for around a million bucks and yet pay pretty much the same in taxes as they do.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Property taxes must be really expensive there. I bought my house in SF for around a million bucks and yet pay pretty much the same in taxes as they do.

­
They have lots of loafing monkeys to feed.  Spanky can afford to be a progressive because Don pays the bills.  The second Don pulls the plug, fat queer will start spamming the board with how much he hates faggers and democrats.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: They have lots of loafing monkeys to feed.  Spanky can afford to be a progressive because Don pays the bills.  The second Don pulls the plug, fat queer will start spamming the board with how much he hates faggers and democrats.

­:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: That's a lot of house for 2 people isnt it?

­But they are the size of 6 people


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: wow

worth $20K less than what they paid 15 years ago :shudder:

Yikes.  :sad: What are the taxes like?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Property Taxes for 113 Ruzich
2018 $12,143 (+1.6%) $36,765

:mittens:

What does that mean?  12k per year or 36k over three years?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Quarterton find a new hovel yet?
:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: What does that mean?  12k per year or 36k over three years?

­It means Poo Pair didn't pay, Don did. But the house is in foreclosure because the mortgage payments went to Wendys, McDonnels, Burger Kang, Arby's, Chik Fil-A, Taco Bell, eggs-uh, hot fugdge sundaes, soda, chips, narcos.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­It means Poo Pair didn't pay, Don did. But the house is in foreclosure because the mortgage payments went to Wendys, McDonnels, Burger Kang, Arby's, Chik Fil-A, Taco Bell, eggs-uh, hot fugdge sundaes, soda, chips, narcos.

­Big black dildos, diapers, anal beads, cornstarch, glade candles, frosting in a bucket, his and hers fart proofed body pillows, egg guh away cleaning spray, toilet paper, safety scissors so they can cut off one anothers dingleberrys, fit bits, 3 story ladder in case of fire, crisco, new scratching sticks, 3 boxes of butter pats.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
Property Taxes for 113 Ruzich
2018 $12,143 (+1.6%) $36,765

:mittens:

What does that mean?  12k per year or 36k over three years?

­
$12,143 is their tax as of 2018
+1.6% is the increase from 2017
$36,765 is the assessment value of the house and property.


Posted by .
Unregistered


His house is not in foreclosure
\
:casey.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: His house is not in foreclosure
\
:casey.

­^ it was, who bailed it out?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Did someone bail out fatass and shitpig's home? 



Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: His house is not in foreclosure
\
:casey.

­^ it was, who bailed it out?

­???????


Posted by .
Unregistered


Subject: * CN/CP Interchange


First Name: * lori
Middle Name:
Last Name: * kronberg
Address: * 113 ruzich dr
City: * Bartlett
State: * IL
Zip Code: * 60103-60103
Email Address: * [email protected]
Group/Affiliation: Ye Olde Shitpigge Crafts and Knitting

Due to the CONSTANT stream of trains and the stress associated with living next to these busy tracks, my husband and I have put on more than 100 pounds each.  My doctor says that based on our inactivity and the amount of food we eat, we should have put on more than 300 pounds each, so you can imagine the negative effect this situation is having on our health.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Closest house to busy road, railroad track and it looks like its under a flight path as well

And the neighborhood seems light industrial

The only thing the houses have going for them is they’re big, but they’re butt ugly as well


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Subject: * CN/CP Interchange


First Name: * lori
Middle Name:
Last Name: * kronberg
Address: * 113 ruzich dr
City: * Bartlett
State: * IL
Zip Code: * 60103-60103
Email Address: * [email protected]
Group/Affiliation: Ye Olde Shitpigge Crafts and Knitting

Due to the CONSTANT stream of trains and the stress associated with living next to these busy tracks, my husband and I have put on more than 100 pounds each.  My doctor says that based on our inactivity and the amount of food we eat, we should have put on more than 300 pounds each, so you can imagine the negative effect this situation is having on our health.

­:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Due to the CONSTANT stream of trains and the stress associated with living next to these busy tracks, my husband and I have put on more than 100 pounds each.  My doctor says that based on our inactivity and the amount of food we eat, we should have put on more than 300 pounds each, so you can imagine the negative effect this situation is having on our health.

­:rofl:

­:lol:


Posted by CNCP Interchange
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
Due to the CONSTANT stream of trains and the stress associated with living next to these busy tracks, my husband and I have put on more than 100 pounds each.  My doctor says that based on our inactivity and the amount of food we eat, we should have put on more than 300 pounds each, so you can imagine the negative effect this situation is having on our health.

­:rofl:

­:lol:

­
:potd:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close