Topic: Do you really want a bitter feminist like Hillary Clinton as your leader?
Posted by .
Unregistered

A bitter feminist will raise your taxes, and have the government give more money to women, and mandate that more high paying jobs be given to women.  Bitter feminists justify this by claiming men have been oppressing women for thousands of years.

:hillary:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:hillary:­
^
^
Bitter Feminist

Posted by .
Unregistered

If the Clintons (net worth $55 million) really hate the gap between rich & poor, then why did they setup complex trusts to dodge estate taxes, to hoard generational wealth?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-17/wealthy-clintons-use-trusts-to-limit-estate-tax-they-back

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/after-touting-estate-tax-bill-and-hillary-clinton-seize-on-loopholes/

http://fortune.com/2014/06/17/clintons-seek-to-avoid-a-tax-they-once-supported/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A bitter feminist will raise your taxes, and have the government give more money to women, and mandate that more high paying jobs be given to women.  Bitter feminists justify this by claiming men have been oppressing women for thousands of years.

:hillary:

Better than anyone from the retarded clown car.

Posted by .
Unregistered

not really, but what does my 1 vote matter?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Better than anyone from the retarded clown car.

­
Do you really want bitter feminist Hillary Clinton as your leader?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Do you really want bitter feminist Hillary Clinton as your leader?

Better her than anyone from the repuke clown car. Have ya got that, Adolf?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Better her than anyone from the repuke clown car. Have ya got that, Adolf?

­
The fact that you would choose bitter feminist Hillary Clinton shows that you're a liberal faggot. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The fact that you would choose bitter feminist Hillary Clinton shows that :winner: you're a liberal faggot. :manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

No sane heterosexual male would want bitter feminist Hillary Clinton as President.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No sane heterosexual male would want bitter feminist Hillary Clinton as President.
\
:whitetrash:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wipe my ass with a stick
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I wipe my ass with a bible
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

With a stick!
\
:spanky: :shitpig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: With a stick!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

No. I'd rather have someone that disappears into obscurity and shows up just in time for a presidential election to tell us how great they'll be as president..versus someone who has a foundation they've worked at for many years already making a difference. :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let's see:

Accomplished lawyer
First Lady of Arkansas
First Lady of the USA
Senator from New York
Secretary of State

OR

A one term senator who lunges for a glass of water during an address to the nation. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"I be a great president of da USA!"
/
:doublewide:
So what have you done in the last 10 years?         
"I scratch mah balls and sit out here on meh farm waitin for my wife to bring me another beer!! Wooooooeee Soooooeee God doggit I'm runnin for President of the U S of A [email protected]

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "I be a great president of da USA!"
/
:doublewide:
So what have you done in the last 10 years?         
"I scratch mah balls and sit out here on meh farm waitin for my wife to bring me another beer!! Wooooooeee Soooooeee God doggit I'm runnin for President of the U S of A [email protected]

^^^
:lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Let's see:

Accomplished lawyer
First Lady of Arkansas
First Lady of the USA
Senator from New York
Secretary of State

OR

A one term senator who lunges for a glass of water during an address to the nation. :lol:

Hillary is a failure at everything she has tried! Failed Secretary of State, Failed in her last run for president, Failed at being honest with the American people about what she knew about Benghazi. Failed at accepting campaign contribution from foreigners in the middle east. Failed at being a good lair. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Hillary is a failure at everything she has tried! Failed Secretary of State, Failed :winner:  in her last run for president, Failed :winner: at being honest with the American people about what she knew about Benghazi. Failed at accepting campaign contribution from foreigners in the middle east. Failed at being a good lair. :winner:  
\
:repub::insane::whitetrash::cletus::doublewide::manlet::winner:

^^^
Weak, WEAK WHYTES!!! :lol:
\
:colt45:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: Let's see:

Accomplished lawyer
First Lady of Arkansas
First Lady of the USA
Senator from New York
Secretary of State

OR

Hillary is a failure at everything she has tried! Failed Secretary of State, Failed in her last run for president, Failed at being honest with the American people about what she knew about Benghazi. Failed at accepting campaign contribution from foreigners in the middle east. Failed at being a good lair. :lol:

:hillary: What difference does it make?.................A lot you dumb liberal CUNT!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
^^^
Weak, WEAK WHYTES!!! :lol:
\
:colt45:

Yeah what has your weak black president done? He can't even stop the "JV TEAM"  ISIS, do anything about Yemen or stop Iran from getting a nuke. Weak liberals.:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yeah what has your weak black president done? He can't even stop the "JV TEAM"  ISIS, do anything about Yemen or stop Iran from getting a nuke. Weak liberals.:rofl:

­
You worry too much. Take a look at your 401k and go buy a boat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

If it was me, I'd ignore them. You StormFronters are just criminally insane.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.