Topic: Winner-take-all, beyond the Thunderdome Shitpig poetry contest. Cash prize.
Posted by .
Unregistered


Shitpig, gutterpig, negro's skank
Lori will love you for a hamshank
Queefy, beefy, extra gas
Brian and Tyrone admire the large lass


Posted by .
Unregistered


CashSaville said:
­
If Spankie finds out that some of his maproom clients are slipping out of the waiting line and finding their sexual release in the Sh1tpig’s cooter, he’s gonna hafta come downstairs and slap L0ri around a little bit

­
Of the many names for the female ginch, I think 'cooter' might be the least erotic :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Her cousin / hubbie closeted
And so Lori deposited
Some logs upon the sidewalk
During an MS pride walk­

Her fat hubbie was furious
Though chubby and bi-curious
Had no mind for common sense
Tried to delete the evidence


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Shitpig, gutterpig, negro's skank
Lori will love you for a hamshank
Queefy, beefy, extra gas
Brian and Tyrone admire the large lass

­Decent quality.


Posted by Country Blumpkin
Unregistered


Listen here fellas we can well conclude
That big bulky L got B.O. that’s rood
Gotta FUPA stank’r than an Ozark swamp
Got backed up poomp in her drain to stomp
Got yeast slapped thick as Texas slaw
And two greased flaps slick in that braw
But I’m telling you what stinks worsen’ hells
When she drops them drawers and plop! free smells


:poo:


Posted by .
Unregistered


CHEAT DAY said: Cheat day, Cheat day
Yummy all I can eat day
My half-ton husband
is an effete gay

Cheat day candy
Goes to my fanny
My fat gunt is
already a calam'ty

My wall-eye
Falls on my sty
What is a cheat day?
One that ends in y.

Cheat day, cheat day
What shall I eat day?
I am a Shitpig
And so is B.J.

A pack of M and Ms
None for my friends
If Brians wants some
I'll feed him my Depends

­:rofl:


Posted by BartlettChinaman
Unregistered


Slurp and poomp and queef
All day long the Sh1tpig sits
Craving for yodels


Posted by .
Unregistered


Spanky in map room.
"Why didn't I check a map
When we bought this place?"


Posted by .
Unregistered


Foreclosure, AMEX
Process server rings doorbell
Lori hides in tub


Posted by .
Unregistered


I "fed" a bunch of poems from this thread into a neural net text completion tool using the GPT-J 6B / GPT-2 language models. Here is the result:


Candy ass bitch is a gusher for cokes
I say: "How can you get that fat?"
"What the fuck you know you faggot, its Spanky!!!"

When her ass goes out to eat she takes both sides of the plate
Then she uses both hands to eat the other side
Cuz you know she likes boys with the lapband­

Hearing a voice
Calling you in from the street
Where you're standing
The elevator is falling
The man in the elevator is talking about a pig named Shittpig
The elevator is falling
By the aroma of her ass

Boulbie came into the living room and found Lori sitting in the tub washing her hair.
She was sitting with her knees raised, and her back against the edge of the tub.
Lori's ass was covered in shampoo.

Lori had a cigarette in one hand, and a beer can in the other hand.
Her ass was not in anyone's face.
Hoggety-Boulbie Lori, your ass reeks! Lori didn't answer.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Here's another poem it generated. Quite like this one:


Spanky is no saint in the bimbo category
Spanky and Lori were born and raised in Bartlett
Bartlett's got good white boy bars
Spanky was born and raised on the north side

Shitpig was too busy getting busy
Shitpig had a kid with his secretary
Spanky had his secretary
But nobody could be as lazy as Shitpig

Shitpig is always late
Lori is always on time
They never know what time they are on

Bartlett's always in debt
Spanky's always working
Spanky never worked
Sperm and spermicide never parted
When they got to the end of Bartlett's

Spanky's car was broke so he took the bus
to the train
to the bus
to the train


Posted by .
Unregistered


G.E.D. Bri-bri
'Pig's gay hubby
Gut so big he
looks like a Teletubby­

Low IQ Lori
5k calories
Has to buy McD's
On Spank's salary


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I'm some bacteria in Shitpig's FUPA
I share the space with an old chalupa
I live here with ten trillion friends and family
Not much chance that she will clean me

We have evolved, we're self-aware
We're the stink she has "down there"
We herd pubic lice in her cookie
Shitpig's hairier than a Wookiee

There is another colony in her taint
Grow on her buttocks with no restraint
They grow fat on the chunks of doody
The grogans are ideal for our community

­I lolled.  :shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I "fed" a bunch of poems from this thread into a neural net text completion tool using the GPT-J 6B / GPT-2 language models. Here is the result:


Candy ass bitch is a gusher for cokes
I say: "How can you get that fat?"
"What the fuck you know you faggot, its Spanky!!!"

When her ass goes out to eat she takes both sides of the plate
Then she uses both hands to eat the other side
Cuz you know she likes boys with the lapband­

Hearing a voice
Calling you in from the street
Where you're standing
The elevator is falling
The man in the elevator is talking about a pig named Shittpig
The elevator is falling
By the aroma of her ass

Boulbie came into the living room and found Lori sitting in the tub washing her hair.
She was sitting with her knees raised, and her back against the edge of the tub.
Lori's ass was covered in shampoo.

Lori had a cigarette in one hand, and a beer can in the other hand.
Her ass was not in anyone's face.
Hoggety-Boulbie Lori, your ass reeks! Lori didn't answer.

­I don't think Edgar Allen Poomp is quaking in his boots that he will be replaced.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Here's another poem it generated. Quite like this one:


Spanky is no saint in the bimbo category
Spanky and Lori were born and raised in Bartlett
Bartlett's got good white boy bars
Spanky was born and raised on the north side

Shitpig was too busy getting busy
Shitpig had a kid with his secretary
Spanky had his secretary
But nobody could be as lazy as Shitpig

Shitpig is always late
Lori is always on time
They never know what time they are on

Bartlett's always in debt
Spanky's always working
Spanky never worked
Sperm and spermicide never parted
When they got to the end of Bartlett's

Spanky's car was broke so he took the bus
to the train
to the bus
to the train

­Subtle but enjoyable.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


"Taco Bell" fat Lori hollers
"All you've got, with extra ranch!"
Yum's shareholders count their dollars
All from one midwestern branch

"Wow, I guess my shocks are rusty"
As the Rav4 bottoms out
Hubbie's tits are extra busty
So they jiggle all about

Rav4's frame buckled and bended
Poo pair gorging on the road
Far exceeds the weight intended
Such a vast and porcine load


Posted by .
Unregistered


:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


the hogs i mean are much maligned
they go with bucks who ook and flare
they have eschewed their greens for peens
they chug them every day the year


Posted by .
Unregistered


:moar:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: "Taco Bell" fat Lori hollers
"All you've got, with extra ranch!"
Yum's shareholders count their dollars
All from one midwestern branch

"Wow, I guess my shocks are rusty"
As the Rav4 bottoms out
Hubbie's tits are extra busty
So they jiggle all about

Rav4's frame buckled and bended
Poo pair gorging on the road
Far exceeds the weight intended
Such a vast and porcine load

­
For some reason I read that as if it was a hymn.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hello Spankness my old friend
I've come to clean your ass again
Because a shit log softly drooping
Left its stains while you were pooping
And the feces that was scrubbed in my brush
Left its brown mush
Within the stick of wiping

To Taco Bell, he drove alone
Drive through lanes of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of the pickup window
His hunger signaled from the gunt below
When his ass was scorched by the flash of a fecal lance
That split his pance
And called the stick of wiping

And in MyFitnessPal, I saw
Ten thousand cheat meals, maybe more
Chalupas heaped with extra toppings
Starbucks slurped down without stopping
Workers taking orders that Brian never shared
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of wiping

"Ass" said I, "You do not know
His belly with junk science grows
Smell his stench that I might teach you
His t-rex arms are too short to reach you"
But my words, like AMEX payments fell
And echoed in the tub of silence

And the poo pair bowed and prayed
To the Sysco god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
Then the sign said, "The nutritional content of this menu item does not meet USDA code
So suck a load"
And whispered to the stick of wiping

             /
:wipinstick:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
CHEAT DAY said: Cheat day, Cheat day
Yummy all I can eat day
My half-ton husband
is an effete gay

Cheat day candy
Goes to my fanny
My fat gunt is
already a calam'ty

My wall-eye
Falls on my sty
What is a cheat day?
One that ends in y.

Cheat day, cheat day
What shall I eat day?
I am a Shitpig
And so is B.J.

A pack of M and Ms
None for my friends
If Brians wants some
I'll feed him my Depends

­:rofl:

­gre :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Two pigs, four tits
grew big, more shits



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close