Topic: Winner-take-all, beyond the Thunderdome Shitpig poetry contest. Cash prize.
Posted by .
Unregistered


I notice each time one of these threads is bumped to the front, 'someone' immediately bumps ALL the Gruntled sperg threads :hmmm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I wish I owned a copper still
Lodged right up Shitpig's no-no
The liquors I'd distill up there
Would outsell Disaronno


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I'm afraid it's quite out of the question
in such a state of advanced digestion
I have spoken to the head of my department
No returns on earbuds so en'fartd

­
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:

Shitpigs husband is a deluxe cuck
For no bucks tyrone can have Shitpig yucks

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:

Shitpigs husband is a deluxe cuck
For no bucks tyrone can have Shitpig yucks

­
:lol:

­:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I notice each time one of these threads is bumped to the front, 'someone' immediately bumps ALL the Gruntled sperg threads :hmmm:

­Yes, we've all noticed that.


:spanky::shitpig:
\
Stop the insults.

Get the fuck over here and suck muh dick.
\
:tyrone:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Bumpety bump


Posted by .
Unregistered


See the rook's nest sprawling on the minge-marge
Shitpig's pubes slay with lethal static discharge
Arcing from the ginch with sentient yeast parged
Stun like manta rays fuck with your neural arch


Posted by .
Unregistered


Cress like a thicket 'round a faery castle
'Stead of a princess it's the Shitpig's asshole
Go ahead and kiss it, I'm a-going AWOL
When it awakes it's curtains for all nasal


Posted by .
Unregistered


Let us speak of YEAST


Posted by .
Unregistered


spanky sucked a dick in high school !!!!
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


bump


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Shitpig's on the Instragramb
Making new friends is her plan
Little does the piggy know
Siskel and Eggsuhbert have a show

They rate her videos from one to ten
Then rank them with their brethren
Spanky should be awful proud
That Shitpig's famous in the cloud

Shitpig spent ten hours with customer service
Inveighing against her recent purchase
Apple will you give me please
New Airbuds as I don't like these

Ma'am all the needful evidence
Shows these have been in your pance
Signs of yeast are off the scale
To say nothing of the smell

I'm afraid it's quite out of the question
in such a state of advanced digestion
I have spoken to the head of my department
No returns on earbuds so en'fartd

A pill must I take to calm my nerves
And eat several plates of hors d'oeuvres
Lori the Shitpig is who I am
60 followers have I on Instagramb!


Revenge I'll have right on the web
After one more pill to clear the cobwebs
And then I'll have just one pill more
And then one more for forty four

I'll show them they've been asinine
I'll show off my high hairline
I think I've lost a little weight
And look not a day older than 88

­Holy shit.  I laughed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


100 PERCENT FUCKING TRUE FACT: In Shakespearean English, 'yesty' is an adjective meaning 'redolent of yeast'. Ten billion in Nazi gold and a blowjob from a Brazilian anus model to the faggot who can work this lexeme into a poem


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Elgin boys like hoo-has zesty
But Lori's gunt has odors yesty
Too much cleaning makes her testy
So her cunt's a fungal nest-y


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: 100 PERCENT FUCKING TRUE FACT: In Shakespearean English, 'yesty' is an adjective meaning 'redolent of yeast'. Ten billion in Nazi gold and a blowjob from a Brazilian anus model to the faggot who can work this lexeme into a poem

­"Enshytpigged" is also Shakespearean English.  It effectively means "Dutch Ovened."


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The Elgin boys like hoo-has zesty
But Lori's gunt has odors yesty
Too much cleaning makes her testy
So her cunt's a fungal nest-y

­
YES YES EAU GHOD YESSSS


Posted by S PIGS QUEEFS
Unregistered


Shitpig's queef is like a wail
from below her gunt and near her tail
Like a thunderclap would be more apt
It growls, it beeps, it brops and braps

The smell of fish hangs on that queef
Like low-tide on Otter Creek
A cloud of gas that will always scare 'em
A Roman would say "that's some rather strong garum."

From her dusty growler emits
A roar that doth shake her quiff
Shitpig's nethers will never see
a human child just a gas baby

Spanky coughs and sputters and pukes
As Shitpig's front butt guffaws reek like pewps
Even this fat, disgusting boar
'Could have done better than a fishy, queefing whore


Posted by .
Unregistered


S PIGS QUEEFS said: The smell of fish hangs on that queef
Like low-tide on Otter Creek

­
:rofl::nuke::pwned::nuke::rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


S PIGS QUEEFS said:
A cloud of gas that will always scare 'em
A Roman would say "that's some rather strong garum."


:lmao:

Many redboard posters like airing their wasted educations - I certainly do.


Posted by .
Unregistered


S PIGS QUEEFS said: Shitpig's queef is like a wail
from below her gunt and near her tail
Like a thunderclap would be more apt
It growls, it beeps, it brops and braps

The smell of fish hangs on that queef
Like low-tide on Otter Creek
A cloud of gas that will always scare 'em
A Roman would say "that's some rather strong garum."

From her dusty growler emits
A roar that doth shake her quiff
Shitpig's nethers will never see
a human child just a gas baby

Spanky coughs and sputters and pukes
As Shitpig's front butt guffaws reek like pewps
Even this fat, disgusting boar
'Could have done better than a fishy, queefing whore

­Worked in garum.  Nice.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Lori's tampons are just enormous
They'd bore out a stegasaurus
"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"
Says a sign upon her frontal rear

There is a certain rancid reek
That scares the otters from Otter Creek
And Shitpig's cuntal fireworks 
Choked a clerk at Elgin Sweeper Works

her undies look like a Jackson Pollock if
He splattered menses from a quiff
panties look like a new art masterpiece
Projected on the wings of queefs

John Holmes could not split the pig
Even were he twice as big
Her bitchbox has a flaccidity
Only matched by its rancidity

Spanky tries but can't drop his balls
Throwing his weeny peeny down a hall
As if her face wasn't bad enough
Her gash is like the Marianas Trough.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Even this fat, disgusting boar

'Could have done better than a fishy, queefing whore



That's mean to Shitpig.


Posted by SHITPIGS BRAW
Unregistered


Shitpig's braw is oddly small
She being a fat pig and all
The Pig's udders are red and raw
This is the tale of Shitpig's braw

Unlike her panties which are colossal
Shitpig's cups are miniscule
Her dugs are like an animal's
Shitpig's braw is small, that's all

It's a size 72A braw I saw
To the extent I would look at all
Her flapjacks I see and I withdraw
I've seen better tits on a chihuahua

Her snack is a pound of bologna
Followed by a dozen bear claws
All that flab and no boobs to show
That's the story of Shitpig's small braw



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close