Topic: Someone just dropped a kill shot on Biden.
Posted by .
Unregistered


And everyone has it, the Chinese and Russians first, and now everyone.


Posted by .
Unregistered


stupid and impotent bagger rage ITT


Posted by .
Unregistered


:whoa:



This is unreal.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: In May 2017, HUNTER met privately with Ye Jianming (叶简明) , chairman of Chinese energy company CEFC (中国华信能源), at a Miami hotel.43 The purpose of the meeting was for HUNTER to use his contacts to help “identify investment opportunities for Ye’s company CEFC China Energy.” Afterwards, HUNTER received a 2.8-carat diamond. Ye was detained and put under investigation in March 2018 on suspicion of economic crimes, while CEFC was declared bankrupt in March 2020, alleged to have faked deals and bribed foreign governments for oil rights (facilitated by Patrick Ho (何 志 平 ), CCPPCC member and the former Hong Kong Secretary for Home Affairs in Tung’s administration.44

­

Pictures and everything.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
That Typhoon was made in China to take down Biden.  Very appropriate.  Xi's competitor's who were going down if Biden won and allowed Xi to expand his power, prepared the compromising information, three hard-drives worth of video and documents.  At least two copies were delivered, one to the DOJ and one to Pelosi.  They were covered up until recently, now they are in Trump's hands and the DOJ is investigating.

­
Americans tend to think of the CCP as one big, homogeneous entity that works in unison.  But there is a tremendous amount of infighting. Massive power struggles are going on right now. 

When Xi declared himself dictator for life, he pissed off a lot of people who had ambitions of their own.  They see the floods, the coming food shortages, Trump's trade war and possible internal dissent as a chance for them to pull some shit and weaken XI.  A Trump victory weakens Xi's posture, and everyone in the CCP knows it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I will never vote for Hunter Biden!


Posted by .
Unregistered


An American reporter who puts this story in a major newspaper will win the Pulitzer. And never be employed again.

That is our system.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I will never vote for Hunter Biden!

No but you are voting for his father who profited from the scam.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Biden was letting his son perform the functions he was supposed to as the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.  Like meeting with the vice president of China, Xi JingPing and cutting deals that should have benefited the US, not Hunter/Pops Biden.  What's really gonna cut themb, is that Kerry's son was pulling the same thing when Kerry replaced Biden.  Then Hunter and Heinz joined up to pull scambs in Ukraine.  

It so good.  Pretty sure Hunter will get as far away from the US as he can.  Trump's gonna extradite himb.

So good.

So damn good.


Posted by .
Unregistered


We're gonna have a sedition trial boyz!

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I will never vote for Hunter Biden!

No but you are voting for his father who profited from the scam.

Trump?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Whoa, this is smoking gun stuff.

Yet the MSM is totally silent.

They are all going down, hard.


Posted by .
Unregistered


aint reading all dat

I already voted full bag ticket, can I just fast forward to 2021 :cry:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Will never see this on the MSM

Because it's fairy tales.  :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


There is much more to come, thousands of Hunter Biden emails are going to be released tonight.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Whoa, this is smoking gun stuff.

Yet the MSM is totally silent.

They are all going down, hard.

If Trump wins, otherwise welcome full-blown 1984 type oppression.

Facial and social monitoring by the CCP/Biden regime.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
If Trump wins, otherwise welcome full-blown 1984 type oppression.

Facial and social monitoring by the CCP/Biden regime.

­

 FEMA internment camps will be open to march us all to, they already said we are the enemy and we need to be taken down permanently.

It would be way worse than a full blown civil war, it would be kill or be killed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


DailyMail carrying the torch, true patriots


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Biden was letting his son perform the functions he was supposed to as the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.  Like meeting with the vice president of China, Xi JingPing and cutting deals that should have benefited the US, not Hunter/Pops Biden.  What's really gonna cut themb, is that Kerry's son was pulling the same thing when Kerry replaced Biden.  Then Hunter and Heinz joined up to pull scambs in Ukraine.  

It so good.  Pretty sure Hunter will get as far away from the US as he can.  Trump's gonna extradite himb.

So good.

The Kerry kid might be OK if he wasn’t giving kickbacks to pops or setting up meetings. Kerry didn’t need the money since he already had the Heinz sugar momma.

So damn good.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: We're gonna have a sedition trial boyz!

:lol:

­Biden too old, will check out before


Posted by .
Unregistered


Dims will sacrifice a few higher up to try and protect the rest, won't work.

"We have it all"


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: two sons of the Vice President of the United States and the Secretary of State willingly entered into a financial partnership with a government their fathers were supposed to deal with in an imperial manner.

­fify


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

 FEMA internment camps will be open to march us all to, they already said we are the enemy and we need to be taken down permanently.

It would be way worse than a full blown civil war, it would be kill or be killed.

­
All Trump voters and other opposition need to be murdered in their homes.

Save the space in the internment caps father others that might actually be rehabilitated.

There is no hope for Trumpadores.


Posted by .
Unregistered


This is thoroughly well researched and documented. Any politician would be finished for far less.
If the MSM doesn't cover this, then its proof we no longer have an independent free press


Posted by .
Unregistered


We don't have journalism at all from the MSM press, they are owned by the cabal.

We are the news now.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close