Topic: Hunter Biden is single-handedly going to lose Joe Biden the Presidential Election.
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not so much single-handedly as single-pipedly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hunter Biden is the poster child for white liberal privilege.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sure, but look at all the fucking money Hunter made for ole Joe  :lol:     Millions!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hunter has a skill set. Why else would govts pay him millions?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think Trump's kids are far worse.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hunter is fucking his dad over right in his trembling asshole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I think Trump's kids are far worse.

If Hunter can do it and it is Ok, then why not?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Main stream media getting very scared this weekend over the Hunter Biden fiasco.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hunter is a product of Joe.  He could not have done what he did without Joe.  And Joe get half of Hunter's take, without putting himself in legal danger.

What a CUNT Joe Biden is, to do that to his own son. My dad would never do that to me. Would yours?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bagger. Hunter could smoke a crack pipe on 5th avenue NYC at high noon, and Joe will still win.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bagger. Hunter could smoke a crack pipe on 5th avenue NYC at high noon, and Joe will still win.

­
But then Joe would get impeached because of all the China money that Hunter funneled to him.

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Bagger. Hunter could smoke a crack pipe on 5th avenue NYC at high noon, and Joe will still win.

­
But then Joe would get impeached because of all the China money that Hunter funneled to him.

:nuke:

They might impeach Trump for it, they impeached him last time for what Biden did in Ukraine

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shrug:  Doesn't fucking matter.  55+% of the electorate is STILL going to vote against Donald Trump and Joe Biden is STILL the other name on the ballot.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.