Topic: I'm starting to get a lot of free stuff as an Instagram influencer. I can see why it is addictive.
Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

Nothing really valuable yet, but lots of stuff worth a hundred bucks or so.  Today I got a nifty little electronic weigh scale.  I'll use that in one of my pics or not there are no strings attached.  What a miraculous age of opportunity we live in!

:mel:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You're going to be someone's puppet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Promote the F196 Brand on your Instagram

Posted by .
Unregistered

How did you come to their attention?  Did you approach them, or did they approach you?

(And I understand if we're getting too close to PI here)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does it fit in your asshole?

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: How did you come to their attention?  Did you approach them, or did they approach you?

(And I understand if we're getting too close to PI here)

Some Instagrammers solicit stuff but I don't take it seriously and I don't spend a lot of time on it.  I'm not trying to make a living off this and  I don't approach anybody.  I just get stuff sent to me by companies hoping I'll place their product in a pic.  Some of it makes sense and some is completely random.  There is no contract between us and I usually don't even acknowledge it although I sometimes do place them.  None of it is taxable either so far as I can see -- it is a gift.

Posted by .
Unregistered

do you pretend to be a hot teen girl or what?   what the fuck are you doing on instagram?

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: do you pretend to be a hot teen girl or what?   what the fuck are you doing on instagram?

Instagram is a lot like YouTube - it actually has many layers even though the surface layer is by far the most popular.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I dont believe this
\
:facepalm:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: I dont believe this
\
:facepalm:

Is it because your burning jealousy has clouded your reason?  :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I always thought he was more of a low key deviant, not attention seeking etc.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: I always thought he was more of a low key deviant, not attention seeking etc.

I was but now that I'm retired I don't need to care about anything nor do I.  :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can we see your Instagram? I want free stuff.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.