Topic: Nazibagger cop fired after being doxxed by antifa
Posted by .
Unregistered

LAFAYETTE – Lafayette police fired a recently hired officer less than 24 hours after he was accused to having ties to racist posts made on a fascist web forum, LPD Chief Pat Flannelly confirmed Saturday afternoon.

Flannelly said Officer Joseph Zacharek, hired by LPD in June, was called into the police station Friday night after claims started showing up on social media that he was linked to Iron March, a neo-Nazi forum disbanded in 2017 but that had its entire database exposed on the internet in late 2019.

Flannelly said that after LPD internal affairs detectives found the social media tip “plausible and credible,” they confronted Zacharek about the claims and asking whether it was hoax. Flannelly said Zacharek admitted that the comments were his.
Flannelly said Zacharek was fired, as of noon Saturday.

The chief also said the fact that Zacharek’s posts never showed up on LPD’s background checks would force the agency to review its processes.

https://www.jconline.com/story/news/2020/10/17/lafayette-police-investigating-claim-new-lpd-officer-part-neo-nazi-forum/3693646001/

But Trump said we were good people.
\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

West Lafeyette is Purdue University, they got so many foreign students there , Purdue has ZERO blacks out of 40,000 students so not sure what the racism is about

maybe Lafeyette has blacks in the city, I don't even know

Anyways most universities are a police state for ONE reason and ONE reason only, Black RApists who often live nearby

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: West Lafeyette is Purdue University, they got so many foreign students there , Purdue has ZERO blacks out of 40,000 students so not sure what the racism is about

maybe Lafeyette has blacks in the city, I don't even know

Anyways most universities are a police state for ONE reason and ONE reason only, Black RApists who often live nearby

that's why when the police see a poor white guy who looks like he might not belong they go NUTS because now they can PROVE they just hate ALL poor people and not black people exclusively

Posted by .
Unregistered

USC is in the hood, that shit needs to be patrolled.  Plenty of college towns are populated by losers who feed off the college students while they're there.  They're probably sucking hind tit these days, college is about to have a great fall.  I wonder who's going to get beat up the worst.  Regional state schools?  Lots of kids might skip that shit altogether and go to the trades, they're gonna get flooded.  It's going to be a sought after job in a minute.  I'm thinking about encouraging my daughters to go into the electrician's union on an apprenticeship program.

Posted by .
Unregistered

doxxing is ilegal, no?

Posted by .
Unregistered

what kind of french faggot town name is "lafayette" ?? 

Lafaggette

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: doxxing is ilegal, no?

­
Nope.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.