Topic: Bankrupt me & drop me in the middle of Bumblefuck, USA with $100 and I'd be a millionaire in 1 year
Posted by .
Unregistered

This is a fact; wealth isn't the balance in your bank account, its a mindset. I don't have the mindset to be a loser because I am a winner. I'm not tied to the employment mentality and I don't do just enough to earn a slave-wage. I deliver value first and thats why I will be a success wherever I go. This is my simple plan, wherever I land:

1. I'd find a local small businessman who appears to be making money (realtor, accountant, restaurant etc).
2. I'd offer to buy him a coffee at Starbucks (cost $10).
3. Over coffee I'd ask him what his biggest problems are no matter the nature.
4. Invariably the issue will be something regarding sales, marketing or operations.
5. I will offer to fix the problem for him without charge thru my contacts (currently none).
6. I'd go out and find people who can fix the problem and ask them how to do it.
7. After resolving the problem I'd be the #1 "fixer" that the guy will call upon.
8. He'll also call on other guys, and slowly I'd build up a book-of-business.
9. This might by anything, I don't care, construction, sales, printing, cleaning - WHO GIVES A FUCK.
10. One year later ... millionaire.

Posted by .
Unregistered

spend $100 to buy drugs, sell drugs for $300.  Buy drugs for $300.  Sell drugs for $900.  Repeat and repeat.  You can easily do 1M in 1 year.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I buy 100 lotto tickets.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So you're currently a millionaire?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So you're currently a millionaire?

­thousandaire

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is a fact; wealth isn't the balance in your bank account, its a mindset. I don't have the mindset to be a loser because I am a winner. I'm not tied to the employment mentality and I don't do just enough to earn a slave-wage. I deliver value first and thats why I will be a success wherever I go. This is my simple plan, wherever I land:

1. I'd find a local small businessman who appears to be making money (realtor, accountant, restaurant etc).
4. Invariably the issue will be something regarding sales, marketing or operations.
5. I will offer to fix the problem for him without charge thru my contacts (currently none).
6. I'd go out and find people who can fix the problem and ask them how to do it.
7. After resolving the problem I'd be the #1 "fixer" that the guy will call upon.
9. This might by anything, I don't care, construction, sales, printing, cleaning - WHO GIVES A FUCK.

­
spoken like someone who has never worked one minute of his life in the private sector, you are a deep state loser getting paid to fuck everyone else's life up, 

you know what everyone would do to you if they ever understood what you do for a living

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So you're currently a millionaire?

­
No, this is more of a "future-thing", rather than a "past-thing".

Posted by .pablo
Unregistered

. said: I buy 100 lotto tickets.

­
me buy smack lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP would starve if his mother didn't bring him hot pockets.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP would starve if his mother didn't bring him hot pockets.

­
You forgot about the dew.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: spend $100 to buy drugs, sell drugs for $300.  Buy drugs for $300.  Sell drugs for $900.  Repeat and repeat.  You can easily do 1M in 1 year.

­
I always wondered if there were smart drug dealers who own nice homes or condos and launder their money. They keep it respectable and don’t act like outlaws.

They live well but not ostentatiously. I knew one in high school but he went to university and shifted to regular work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is a fact; wealth isn't the balance in your bank account, its a mindset. I don't have the mindset to be a loser because I am a winner. I'm not tied to the employment mentality and I don't do just enough to earn a slave-wage. I deliver value first and thats why I will be a success wherever I go. This is my simple plan, wherever I land:

­there are rarely any local businesses in bumblefuck.

walmart drove 'em all out of business.

and walmart doesn't need "fixers" - they have an army of lawyers to kneecap people

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
#11 join Delta-force.

:wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

and walmart doesn't need "fixers" - they have an army of lawyers to kneecap people

­
Wal-Mart also made its suppliers shift production to China. Wal-Mart is a parasitic cancer whether you are Left or Right. They monitor social media and use commercial Web intelligence tools to weed out labor organizers, they subvert local businesses, they strip profit from their suppliers, they fomented massive outsourcing. They are a net producer of lousy jobs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Walmart
Wendy's
McDonald's
Speedway
kroger
Meijer
Target
BedBathBeyond
OldNavy
BarnesnNobles

Malls
Applestore
Abercrombie Fitch

there's maybe 3 dozen chains that account for 98% of commerce coast to coast

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Walmart
Wendy's
McDonald's
Speedway
kroger
Meijer
Target
BedBathBeyond
OldNavy
BarnesnNobles

Malls
Applestore
Abercrombie Fitch

there's maybe 3 dozen chains that account for 98% of commerce coast to coast

­
Bull shit. Neither of you have been to small town America. The nearest Walmart is 100 miles away and you’re lucky if you’ve got one MickyD. Outside of the coasts small business is the backbone of commerce in America.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Bull shit. Neither of you have been to small town America. The nearest Walmart is 100 miles away and you’re lucky if you’ve got one MickyD. Outside of the coasts small business is the backbone of commerce in America.

ahhhmmm, i think you have never been to small town America, amirite?

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

Your story is not plausible.  Where are you going to live during all this and what will you eat?  Are the other operational experts going to want to talk to a smelly homeless person about the operations of a business they are no way involved in?  At what point is $1m actually transferred from somebody's account to yours -- you kind of glossed over that bit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you’re an outsider in small town America you will be found out the minute you open your cocksucking mouth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: Your story is not plausible.  Where are you going to live during all this and what will you eat?  Are the other operational experts going to want to talk to a smelly homeless person about the operations of a business they are no way involved in?  At what point is $1m actually transferred from somebody's account to yours -- you kind of glossed over that bit.

­
I’m gonna get to the details on page 7 just after I cover my executive envelope.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Steps 1 to 9 are completely plausible.

But how the fuck he jumped to step 10 I have no idea.

Posted by .
Unregistered

life is a conspiracy.     you are either part of a large successful group that is helping you or you will be a slave.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: life is a conspiracy.     you are either part of a large successful group that is helping you or you will be a slave.

­
:potd:

Yes, this. It’s what OP has figured out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There are a lot of stupid people and some of them say "oh I can do advanced calculus, all you have to do is learn how to do it, and then you do it" easy peasy

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know someone, actually two people who can do this. Strangely tho neither are millionaires but they can definitely do 1 to 9 and can survive on nothing.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.