Topic: Business Trip Gone Bad - Took a dick up the ass
Posted by .
Unregistered

I've written about this a few times here, maybe even 5-10 years ago, but it haunts me to this day.

An innocent business trip that only acted to ruin my life, it haunts me every day. I took a dick in the ass.

It was a sunny late summer day, I remember waking up a 5AM for a very long drive to a small midwestern town named Kokomo.

My boss and I were going to an automotive convention to present some shitty widget our company invented.

We were both in our early 40s, he was quite overweight, typical non-technical, curly fry loving manager. 

Last minute shit, no flight, I loaded all the shit in my Crown Vic and we began a drive which seemed like forever. Lots of joking and bantering along the way. He was married with 2 kids, but admitted he wasn't near his wife in years. Then he said, you are a guy in decent shape, named off some single girls in the office that he was sure would be interested if I just asked. Then he kinda hinted that I'm probably not really interested in women, I didn't say much, didn't think much of it at the time.

A stop or two in some highway restarea fast food place, and by 6 pm we were disembarking in some midwestern cookie cutter motel.

I unloaded all our shit, trudged it up the room, joined bossman in the downstairs bar for some drinks while we oogled up some of the business MILFs that were there.

Time past, we both went up to the room. I never really drank before. I was tired as hell.

He took a shower, I layed down in bed. He walked out with his bathrobe, plopped down in the bed next to me. Well, to make a long story short, I heard grunting and he started humping me. 

I TOOK A DICK UP THE ASS, not all the way but I was pretty tired and messed up at the time, I don't know. I just remember hearing HEAVES AND HOES. UNNGH. Fuck, whatever. 

I TOOK A DICK UP THE ASS>

Time passed. I managed to meet a woman, and have kid. My life isn't perfect. But this incident haunts me every day. I can't mention it to my wife. She said she will divorce me if I say it again. So I vent here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most men here are gay as a $3 bill. You are no exception.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :potd:

­
:potd::potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

didya cumb?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:c3po:

Posted by .
Unregistered

what was the car ride back like?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: didya cumb?

Felt weird.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why didn't you just take the MILFs back to the room?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Obvious troll but that was a sexual assault.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't stop thinking about that dick in my ass!
\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have never seen a man and had sexual thoughts about him except one time in my teens. I was visiting my friend over a weekend who lived out in the country. We were watching TV at night and I was exhausted but got real horny and strange thoughts got in my head. I got up and went to bed alone. That’s the only time I felt horny around a guy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I have never seen a man and had sexual thoughts about him except one time in my teens. I was visiting my friend over a weekend who lived out in the country. We were watching TV at night and I was exhausted but got real horny and strange thoughts got in my head. I got up and went to bed alone. That’s the only time I felt horny around a guy.

­
:coolstory:

Posted by .
Unregistered

how exactly did it ruin your life? :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

YAF,R?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Howd you never drink before that, and if so whyd you start then?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Howd you never drink before that, and if so whyd you start then?

I don't know, but it was a big mistake. A drink got me very drunk.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So you are the guy who married that crazy older science lady and had a kid?

Posted by .
Unregistered

What did your wife say when you told her?

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

OP I have a mutually rewarding business proposition for you.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What kind of shitty company doesn’t let you book your own hotel room? It’s not the 1970s.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What did your wife say when you told her?

At first she felt real bad, she cried.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What kind of shitty company doesn’t let you book your own hotel room? It’s not the 1970s.

A fucked company, a last minute thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
At first she felt real bad, she cried.

­
She wasn't crying for you, she was crying that she married a fag :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.