Topic: How do you ask a random woman out in the supermarket?
Posted by .
Unregistered

How do you start conversation. I notice sometimes women smile, but I have no idea how to act. halp a virgin

Posted by Counsellor
Unregistered

Two words, "Wanna fuck"?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hi, I am do you know where this store keeps the jock itch cream?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Counsellor said: Two words, "Wanna fuck"?

no guy is that direct.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That will usually get you a fuck or your face slapped, worst case beat up by her boyfriend.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You could study a 20-point game improvement course including playful negging or whatever it is.

Alternatively just say "Hi" and she will certainly say something back even if it's only "hi".  Then just talk about almost anything, does not matter what it is, here in England the crap weather we're having today is always an emotionally bonding topic, since everyone rich or poor has weather. Women are not stupid they know men do not go to supermarkets to talk about weather or the criminal price of petrol these days, she will know what you are up to. She will either be interested or not.

I suppose it's true that transitioning the conversation from the weather to "would you like to go out with me" is the trickier part but by that time you will be 90 percent certain if she likes you or not and obviously make your decision based on that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The other way is faster with same results

Posted by .
Unregistered

Offer to cook her dinner

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ram your cart into hers
\
:gramps:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

You don't, that's pathetic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Christ.. youth is wasted on the young.

Depends on what aisle you are in.  Coffee/Tea aisle works great.  "Do you know if they have here?  I need to get some for my cousins birthday".  She might help you look, then say "Thanks, how about I buy YOU a coffee for helping me.".  If she is interesting she might take you up on it.

Posted by MrSmoothSenior
Unregistered

Do you know where they keep the Magnum XXXL condoms?

Posted by .
Unregistered

No woman will go out with a stranger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stand next to her groping a pair of cantaloupe melons while grinning lasciviously.

169% success rate.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Put a cucumber in your pance and say "look what you did to me"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tell her about your raspberry pi collection.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No woman will go out with a stranger.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: Put a cucumber in your pance and say "look what you did to me"

Better if you yell it at the top of your lungs. :thumbup:

Posted by Rocca
Registered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Offer to cook her for dinner. 
Boom, job done

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How do you start conversation. I notice sometimes women smile, but I have no idea how to act. halp a virgin

­

Excuse me miss do you know the road to Berlin? (WWI pick up line for GI's to French women)

Why the fuck you asking me? I'm a woman.

Posted by Ken Martinez
Unregistered

I heard that Food 4 Less is probably going on strike again this weekend.  They need more money in their paychecks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Christ.. youth is wasted on the young.

Depends on what aisle you are in.  Coffee/Tea aisle works great.  "Do you know if they have  here?  I need to get some for my cousins birthday".  She might help you look, then say "Thanks, how about I buy YOU a coffee for helping me.".  If she is interesting she might take you up on it.

Fuck, that's pathetic. Abject.

Just pinch her arse and offer her some 'non dairy creamer' with a cheeky wink.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Fuck, that's pathetic. Abject.

Just pinch her arse and offer her some 'non dairy creamer' with a cheeky wink.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nobody really knows.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.