Topic: Chrissy Teigen’s dead fetus Gloppy receives valedictorian status from Martin Luther King high school
Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

He had the highest IQ of any student there.

:fuckyou: :nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any pics?
\
:oldpedo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

gloppie :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

bravo.   very offensive post

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Gloppy :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: bravo.   very offensive post

:potd:

­
Came to say the same thing.

Good stuff.

Posted by Real Richvale
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: He had the highest IQ of any student there.

^^^
Fuck you fake fag Richie, I really really hope you die soon!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Real Richvale said:
.Richie Richvale said: He had the highest IQ of any student there.

^^^
Fuck you fake fag Richie, I really really hope you die soon!

­
Real or fake- he thought up a brilliant, disgusting, and aptly fitting redboard meme. Imagine Gloppy Teigen as a registered poster. Chronicling his life in the medical waste bin.

That is the old style redboard inspiration that drew misfits from all corners of the web.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Real or fake- he thought up a brilliant, disgusting, and aptly fitting redboard meme. Imagine Gloppy Teigen as a registered poster. Chronicling his life in the medical waste bin.

That is the old style redboard inspiration that drew misfits from all corners of the web.

­can you write fictional stories about real living famous people?  the copywrite laws are murky

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said:
­can you write fictional stories about real living famous people?  the copywrite laws are murky

­
You can’t libel or slander the dead. Or in this case the resurrected. Gloppy in his town standing in a transparent box. Hi everyone! He’s only two feet long and his umbilical cord links to some machine from Dune.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

TROLL FAIL!  It's not a fetus once it's dead.  Also, they would never let Gloppy Teigen skip that many grades in school.  

On the other hand, looking for the positives in this sad situation, they could save a lot of money by burying Gloppy in an empty ALTOIDS™ mint tin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
I wish that would happen again. Now we just get OCD morons.

This post is so sick, and so over the top, it’s like watching a dog throw up while eating a fossilized turd on the sidewalk. So vile you just watch from a dissociated meta level.

Posted by .Richie Richvals
Unregistered

. said: TROLL FAIL!  It's not a fetus once it's dead.  Also, they would never let Gloppy Teigen skip that many grades in school.  

On the other hand, looking for the positives in this sad situation, they could save a lot of money by burying Gloppy in an empty ALTOIDS™ mint tin.

­
Did you just define Gloppy’s existence? He remains in an incubated fetus phase.

He has a keen intellect. Think of those 1950s brain in a jar scifi movies.

:dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvals said:
­
Did you just define Gloppy’s existence? He remains in an incubated fetus phase.

He has a keen intellect. Think of those 1950s brain in a jar scifi movies.

:dumbass:

Oh, so Gloppy is now like Mr. Spock, whose amputated brain ran the colony of space women?  Maybe Gloppy could become the voice of Planned Parenthood? Hey, at least Gloppy already has an F2BBS icon ready for him!

"ABORTIONS TICKLE!  WHY DID MOMMY WAIT UNTIL I MISCARRIED?  I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN GRADUATE SCHOOL BY NOW IF MOMMY ABORTED ME!"
\
:bucket:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Oh, so Gloppy is now like Mr. Spock, whose amputated brain ran the colony of space women?  Maybe Gloppy could become the voice of Planned Parenthood? Hey, at least Gloppy already has an F2BBS icon ready for him!

"ABORTIONS TICKLE!  WHY DID MOMMY WAIT UNTIL I MISCARRIED?  I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN GRADUATE SCHOOL BY NOW IF MOMMY ABORTED ME!"
\
:bucket:

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
I wish that would happen again. Now we just get OCD morons.

This post is so sick, and so over the top, it’s like watching a dog throw up while eating a fossilized turd on the sidewalk. So vile you just watch from a dissociated meta level.

­
I know right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Gloppy Teigen

­
Ol' gloppy... He was truly a legend.

:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let’s hear a round of applause for Gloppy!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I propose a national monument for Ploggy. I mean Glorppy.
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

GLOPPY POTATO MATTERS!
\
:winner:

Posted by gloppie
Unregistered

Guess who's voting democrat shit year?

Posted by .
Unregistered

gloppie said: Guess who's voting democrat shit year?

­shit yeyar!
\
:lib3:

Posted by .
Unregistered

We should chip in and buy him a pony called clumpy!

:poopeteer:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Will Gloppy have a Twitter feed hating on Trump as much as his parents do?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Will Gloppy have a Twitter feed hating on Trump as much as his parents do?

­Someone should register that,  then count the seconds until twatter banhammers it.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.