Topic: American Express president dies on plane flight from Tokyo
Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
. said: Ironically, he probably would have had a better chance on a commercial airline flight, where one of the gumbis onboard may indeed have been a doctor.

­
Oh for sure. Although there's not much a doctor could have done with his heart attack that couldn't be done by a layperson (assuming electroshock paddles were available)

­

I know for sure AEDs are on all commercial flights.  I do not doubt they may be on private planes as well, but it is more likely that you would have someone with medical training on a commercial flight- whether at least one doctor or nurse.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: must have been killed in tokyo due to a deal he wouldn't agree to there and made it look like he died in the air on his way to NY. harder to prove place of death.

­Are you spending your weekend at Bernie's, gumtardo?

­can we get some good trolls up in here?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He lost the contract with Costco, dumb.

­so that explains it. he had to pay with his life somehow. someone couldn't have been too pleased with it and had him killed. jurisdiction is harder to prove over open seas. imagine the nightmare figuring out who has to investigate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­He made the world a worse place, fuck him. Getting people in debt, polluting the atmosphere with millions of tons of pollutants.

­"getting people in debt"?? goddam, you're a special kind of stupid. he didn't get anyone in debt. they chose to use their card you stupid fuckstick. he helped out millions pay for their meals, rental cars and other such things.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­"getting people in debt"?? goddam, you're a special kind of stupid. he didn't get anyone in debt. they chose to use their card you stupid fuckstick. he helped out millions pay for their meals, rental cars and other such things.

­
Predatory lending much?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Predatory lending much?

It is bullshit. There was free money, and people took advantage of it.

Of course, when the house of cards fell, the fed rescued the banks, but not the borrowers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­can we get some good trolls up in here?

I agree. You are doing a horrible job so far.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: :lol: at jet set fatkats. Clot in his leg went to his heart.

­Guy worked his way up from nothing. You're just jealous you will die a nobody.

­He made the world a worse place, fuck him. Getting people in debt, polluting the atmosphere with millions of tons of pollutants.

­

You're just a poor bitter faggot loser.  

American Express doesn't get people in debt, dumbfuck.  People get themselves in debt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cheney:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Another vaxxecution

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

BET HIS LAST THOUGHT, WAS NOT ABOUT HIS ACCOUNTENT... 
ALL THAT MONEY ETC, AND HE DON'T TAKE A CENT OF IT WITH HIM.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Guy made 12 Mil yr. You pay with your fucking soul for that. I could only imagine the stress he was under.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Another vaxxecution

­

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

NEVER LAMENT THE SUDEN DEATH OF ANYONE WHO CAN FLY PRIVATE. 

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gilligan was paid a $12,033,348 salary, according to Bloomberg Business News. He is survived by his wife, Lisa, and their children — Katie, Meaghan, Kevin and Shane.

I am sure that they loved him, but not more than he loved that damn Job.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bet 3 out of 4 kids look like the hired help.

Posted by .
Unregistered

yup, cut throat no doubt. amex is brutal and unforgiving.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: yup, cut throat no doubt. amex is brutal and unforgiving.

­I had some issue with them and I dealt with a lady in customer service. She said (even at that level) it is quite stressful. I could only imagine the pressure he was under.

The also cut benefits on many of their cars.

Posted by .
Unregistered

one of my friends had heart surgery. his co pay was 1 million dollars. he missed an amex payment of 500 while trying not to die. amex gave no fucks about his story and they were total dicks to him. fuck amex.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He don't lie
He don't lie
He don't lie........ VACCINE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said: :jewspeak:WEAK WHYTE :lol::jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That means it's working! :libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He don't lie
He don't lie
He don't lie........ VACCINE.

­
^^^THIS

Thrombosis. Better not take any long flights if you're vaxxed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: one of my friends had heart surgery. his co pay was 1 million dollars. he missed an amex payment of 500 while trying not to die. amex gave no fucks about his story and they were total dicks to him. fuck amex.

­
They are not merchant friendly either. Many place don't take Amex.

Posted by Tyrell
Unregistered

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.