Topic: With no other debt, if you bring home $4,300 a month can you afford a $1,500 mortgage payment?
Posted by .
Unregistered


this was fine in the 70's with inflation and wages that got good raises each year.  Jobs were more stable.

Not today.  No one is safe from layoffs and from the invasion of refugees


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: this was fine in the 70's with inflation and wages that got good raises each year.  Jobs were more stable.

Not today.  No one is safe from layoffs and from the invasion of refugees

This is true in my right-to-work state. I can be fired at a moment's notice. That's why it's so important to vote Yes on amendment 2 so if and when I'm fired, I have something to fall back on.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: this was fine in the 70's with inflation and wages that got good raises each year.  Jobs were more stable.

Not today.  No one is safe from layoffs and from the invasion of refugees

This is true in my right-to-work state. I can be fired at a moment's notice. That's why it's so important to vote Yes on amendment 2 so if and when I'm fired, I have something to fall back on.

­
2nd amendment? You gonna shoot your boss if he fires you?
:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I will come live with this OP if he needs a homie :rockon:

­:c3po:


Posted by .
Unregistered


OP wants my slender, hairless body


Posted by .
Unregistered


If you are married/cohabitating owning a house is a deathtrap and potential severe liability.

If you are single, then its­ fine. How will your neighbors feel about the single redboard hermit in his big house by himself? That depends a lot of the area and community. A place in a suburb of LA/SF/NYC no one cares. Anywhere else? :lol: Rest assured, the neighborhood women and their pet cucks will have a problem with you regardless of what you do or do not do.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


^ Troof you will be the Boo Radley


Posted by .
Unregistered


T-34.nli said: ^ Troof you will be the Boo Radley

­

I lived in 3 dream condos in a row. No problems with anyone. Was expecting the usual hell of sharing walls but not a peep, nay a dirty look or issue.

Houses before that... house after that... a revolving door of feral retards that feel they have a right to intrude into your life and that you are obliged to entertain them by virtue of proximity.

Thanks but no thanks, :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Buy something cheaper. Save up your money and have something built.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


. said:
­

I lived in 3 dream condos in a row. No problems with anyone. Was expecting the usual hell of sharing walls but not a peep, nay a dirty look or issue.

Houses before that... house after that... a revolving door of feral retards that feel they have a right to intrude into your life and that you are obliged to entertain them by virtue of proximity.

Thanks but no thanks, :lol:

Why did his lights go on at 3 am and then again at 4:13 am?  Is he butchering boy scouts in there?

:ballbreaker:


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


^ By the way that is totally the story of Guy Paul Moran.  The neighbourhood ladies thought he was a bit odd (gardened at night with desk lamps) so ended up getting wrongly convicted of murder.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I like to always have $50,000 liquid at all times. Put down a smaller down payment in case you lose your job. If you do you will need it. If you don’t lose your job the slightly higher mortgage payments won’t bother you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


T-34.nli said: ^ By the way that is totally the story of Guy Paul Moran.  The neighbourhood ladies thought he was a bit odd (gardened at night with desk lamps) so ended up getting wrongly convicted of murder.

­

Exactly :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Americans aren’t happy unless they are deeply in debt attempting to outdo their neighbors. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


By bring home do you mean after taxes?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: By bring home do you mean after taxes?

­
Yes


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Yes

­crap I’m barely better off than you. Isn’t buying better than renting for the tax benefits ?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close