Topic: Life saving Pro Tip for our brothers and sisters in the southeastern states:
Posted by .
Unregistered

Your car or truck is not a fucking boat. Stop trying to drive through hood-deep water.
\
:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Seems obvious but the fucking Opies down there never seem to learn.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hit the pedal to the metal Jeb, lets ride!
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hoping the best for them, especially Mississippi.

Posted by .
Unregistered

To bad it didn't hit the west coast and down out all the fires Antifa set.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Alabama fucked, 30 inches of rain & still pouring down.

And FIVE more storm cells with hurricane potential already lined up behind this one.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

Intstall a panzer-schnorkel on your F-150 U Boats

:klink:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cletus:
Hold muh beer

Hell yeah

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gonna drive all the snakes and dangerous critters to higher ground.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Your car or truck is not a fucking boat. Stop trying to drive through hood-deep water.
\
:pedohunter:

­

I’m in the southeast and the storm has arrived. Nothing major yet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :cletus:
Hold muh beer

Hell yeah

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"I saw this driving move on that ol' TV show, Duckboats of Hazard"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Southern friends, Remember. Your truck is special. You may witness others like it becoming stuck or washing away, but that won't happen to you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Southern friends, Remember. Your truck is special. You may witness others like it becoming stuck or washing away, but that won't happen to you.

­

I have an SUV, not a truck.  The rains have started. Is my SUV as special and safe as a truck would be ? I need to get to work tomorrow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Alabama fucked, 30 inches of rain & still pouring down.

And FIVE more storm cells with hurricane potential already lined up behind this one.

­I live in the northern half of Alabama, didn't get a drop of rain all day. Nice cooler temps and a soft breeze though. I mowed my grass today.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most Southern gentlemen consider an SUV to be one gay-notch above a minivan. A friendly tip, should you become trapped and require assistance or rescue, just kill yourself instead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Most Southern gentlemen consider an SUV to be one gay-notch above a minivan. A friendly tip, should you become trapped and require assistance or rescue, just kill yourself instead.

I'll just stay in my SUV and call for assistance and wait on the hood of my roof. There is no need for me to kill myself because, unlike yourself, I have a life and would miss out greatly if I ended it tomorrow. 

The reason you made that suggestion is because you have nothing to live for and it seems perfectly reasonable and normal for you to kill yourself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Most Southern gentlemen consider an SUV to be one gay-notch above a minivan. A friendly tip, should you become trapped and require assistance or rescue, just kill yourself instead.

I'll just stay in my SUV and call for assistance and wait on the hood of my roof. There is no need for me to kill myself because, unlike yourself, I have a life and would miss out greatly if I ended it tomorrow. 

The reason you made that suggestion is because you have nothing to live for and it seems perfectly reasonable and normal for you to kill yourself.

­

of = or

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.