Topic: Chinese Virologist Interview on Fox News, she says Covid was made in Wuhan lab to fuck us all over.
Posted by .
Unregistered

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

anal?

Posted by .
Unregistered

She has such a soothing, calming voice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: anal?

­

Fuck off bot,      :fuckyou:

Real adult humans are talking.

Posted by chink.spouse.fella
Unregistered

. said: She has such a soothing, calming voice.

­
Try marrying her, you'll never hear it again :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

hot sex?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I want to lick her asshole!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Always remember that none of this would have happened if the Chinese Communist Party hadn't lied to the world.

Posted by !!
Unregistered

China needs to be dismantled piece by piece and given back to the Chinese people.

No more fucking Godless communists!

None!

Posted by .
Unregistered

There was talk about this back in the beginning and the general idea was that researchers should be able to easily see it in the genome. That sure went no where until now. Will be interesting to see the evidence she claims to have.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I work with many highly-educated Chinese Americans and they all believe it was a CCP coverup.

They will still vote for Biden in November.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There was talk about this back in the beginning and the general idea was that researchers should be able to easily see it in the genome. That sure went no where until now. Will be interesting to see the evidence she claims to have.

­It did not go nowhere. It was confirmed and blacklisted by the media. The media works for China.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I agree that it was a man-made adaption to a bat virus, but she still isn't clear on the issue of how it got released.

She would have us believe that the CCP released it to Wuhan, purposely injuring their own people first, and then spread it to other countries knowing that the other countries couldn't contain it.  That doesn't sound plausible.  Taiwan has contained it; South Korea has pretty much contained it; so how could the CCP have known that it would hurt other countries worse than China itself?

I have lived and worked in China, and dealt with the CCP, so believe me, I know a lot about them (from the academic side), but it sounds far fetched to harm your own people first.  Why not take the drug to America and release it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

This will give the the "China virus" a huge kick in the ass upstairs.

Once people realize they have been had, you will shed bitter tears for those pushing this evil upon us.

Fire up the wood chippers!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:asiantits:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­It did not go nowhere. It was confirmed and blacklisted by the media. The media works for China.

­
Not quite correct.  The media doesn't work for China, but it regurgitates anything China says.  So when China said that Covid was not transferrable human to human, the media accepted it.

However, in Taiwan (their Vice President has a virology degree from Johns Hopkins), so they actually walked around Wuhan and saw that entire neighborhoods had been blocked off, far from any animals.  [In the Chinese tradition, housing complexes are surrounded by a series of gates ("menkow") and these were locked from the outside.]. That was enough for them to conclude that it was airborne human to human back in DECEMBER.   

It is a question of how lazy the media is.  Everyone is mad at Trump for downplaying the virus to the public, but no one is mad at Fauci for lying that masks were ineffective.  The media just doesn't dig enough, they repeat whatever the Chinese say, and the Chinese are total liars.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: anal?

­

Fuck off bot,      :fuckyou:

Real adult humans are talking.

­
:umad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most likely scenario is an accidental escape from the lab. A deliberate release wouldn't have happened right next to the lab.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why were they making a lethal virus in the first place?

There should be laws against this type of criminal, outrageous behavior.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There was talk about this back in the beginning and the general idea was that researchers should be able to easily see it in the genome. That sure went no where until now. Will be interesting to see the evidence she claims to have.

­
Well if I was designing a bioweapon, I'd sure as hell try to make it look natural to give plausible deniability. So I think any claim that researchers would be guaranteed to easily see it is BS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why were they making a lethal virus in the first place?

There should be laws against this type of criminal, outrageous behavior.

­
chinks gonna chink.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Well if I was designing a bioweapon, I'd sure as hell try to make it look natural to give plausible deniability. So I think any claim that researchers would be guaranteed to easily see it is BS.

­

It has three protein spikes in it.

Show me a natural occurring virus with three protein spikes in it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Herpes

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

your mom

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Most likely scenario is an accidental escape from the lab. A deliberate release wouldn't have happened right next to the lab.

­
And a naturally evolved virus wouldn't crop up right next to the lab either. Occam's razor is an accidental release. Famous Chinese quality control strikes again.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.