Topic: Fresh plums taste like taking a bite out of a sugar cube
Posted by .
Unregistered

Delish

Posted by .
Unregistered

all the ones I get anymore taste like they were picked 6 weeks before they were ripe

Posted by .
Unregistered

i ONLY EAT FRESH LADYBOY PLUMS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

what's with all these fucking 'ornamental pear' and 'ornamental plum' trees.   people really don't want real fruit trees?

they claim because they make a mess?  of food ?  just wait til they are fucking starving, oh i want a fuckin ornamental apple tree.  faggot

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: what's with all these fucking 'ornamental pear' and 'ornamental plum' trees.   people really don't want real fruit trees?

they claim because they make a mess?  of food ?  just wait til they are fucking starving, oh i want a fuckin ornamental apple tree.  faggot

­”Ornamental Pear” trees are an epic tragedy. A scientific failure nightmare fit for a Jurassic Park movie plot.

Scientists set out to create the perfect tree hybrid - pretty, grows fast, won’t die, no pests or diseases = the dream tree. And they did it using an Asian pear tree, bred and cross-bred to make it absolutely perfect. Bountiful flowers that produce NO fertile fruit, beautiful fall foliage, nice shape, indestructible. The “fruits” were shriveled up tiny nubs with no seedz. Each and every one of these “super trees” would have to be purchased at a nursery and grafted = immense profit. People bought and loved these “Bradford Pear” trees, showed them off proudly like status symbols, developers lined streets and parking lots with them, towns put them on their “approved” tree list because there was nothing not to love.

Then the worst possible scenario happened. The perfect and sterile beloved tree mutated, something the scientists said could never ever happen...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are plums those dark purple things with a pit in them?  I haven't had one in years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The mutation happened right under everyone’s noses but went unnoticed. Something-something went terribly wrong and the sterile super tree genes escaped and became accidentally cross-bred with some native stock pear fruit trees, and all hell broke loose. All the bad genes that were carefully hidden as recessive genes emerged. The new offspring were nasty, covered with inch-long thorns stinky flowers and seedz no longer sterile. Seedz sSeedlings popped up absolutely everywhere. Ditches, roadsides, fields, meadows, naturalized everywhere over most of the East Coast. It’s an environmental disaster. Ornamental pear trees are now banned as invasive. There is no stopping these runaway mutant trees from growing fast and breeding fast, very vigorous with no natural enemies or diseases, impossible to kill, and quickly take over choking out all the native vegetation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bought a couple plums last week, they were really good.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.