Topic: ITT: Predictions for the Sept 29 Trump - Biden debates.
Posted by .
Unregistered

I predict that Trump will literally assfuck Biden on TV.  He will knock hiim to the floor, pull his pants down, spread his legs, and fuck him in the ass, on 10 different channels, before an audience of 90 million. He will also give him a Dirty Sanchez.

What's your prediction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Actually that was the exact same prediction I had as well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The democrats today are calling it the Harris and Biden ticket.

this is because if Biden seriously fucks up and looks mentally compromised (which is what I think is going to happen), the democrats will admit that he has been hit hard this year with acute dementia or some other bullshit, and tell everyone to still vote for him but promise we will replace him with Harris on day one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I predict that Trump will literally assfuck Biden on TV.  He will knock hiim to the floor, pull his pants down, spread his legs, and fuck him in the ass, on 10 different channels, before an audience of 90 million. He will also give him a Dirty Sanchez.

What's your prediction.

Your prediction is disgusting.

Trump will fist Biden up to his elbow. 

Fist me harder, mein Trumpenfuher
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I predict that Trump will literally assfuck Biden on TV.  He will knock hiim to the floor, pull his pants down, spread his legs, and fuck him in the ass, on 10 different channels, before an audience of 90 million. He will also give him a Dirty Sanchez.

What's your prediction.

Same. But with a counterclockwise swirl at the end

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The democrats today are calling it the Harris and Biden ticket.

this is because if Biden seriously fucks up and looks mentally compromised (which is what I think is going to happen), the democrats will admit that he has been hit hard this year with acute dementia or some other bullshit, and tell everyone to still vote for him but promise we will replace him with Harris on day one.

­
No one wants Harris, including Dems who only gave her 1% in the primaries.  Trump will win in a landslide.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump will run roughshod over Biden and look like a bully.

People will feel sorry for Biden and vote him into the a Presidency.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How do they expect Biden to debate without a teleprompter?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Holy fuck, that's my boss losing his teleprompter. I better start learnding!
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump will run roughshod over Biden and look like a bully.

People like winners, not life losers like Biden.

Posted by .
Unregistered

New Flash! Nobody wants a weak president. We already had one of those, Obama. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

maybe Trump plays it low key to begin with, throwing Joe off his game (not hard to do) and then stays in a patronizing tone as if he pities the ramblings of an 80 year old who's got pashed motatoes for brains.

"Pashed motatoes are yum."
:
|
:bidenhands: :win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump isn't that stupid.

You, OTOH, are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Biden will run off the stage crying like a little girl.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Biden will run off the stage crying like a little girl.

­
It's more likely that Biden will lose his train of thought, get called out on it by Trump, which will provoke Senile Joe into acting like a belligerent crank. He can't even keep his cool when talking to ordinary voters. All the low information voters who've been fed bullshit by the media will see him as he really is... a lost old man, unfit for higher office.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What if it's all an act?
Oh wait, It IS! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The moderators will protect Biden all night and will “fact-check” Trump every time he says something.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Biden does ok, mediocre in response, not completely befuddled, but lackluster and apathetic.

The entire world claims him the winner.

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

. said: The democrats today are calling it the Harris and Biden ticket.

­
If Harris is as popular as the media claims, how the fuck did she get slaughtered by Demented Joe in the primary in the first place?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: maybe Trump plays it low key to begin with, throwing Joe off his game (not hard to do) and then stays in a patronizing tone as if he pities the ramblings of an 80 year old who's got pashed motatoes for brains.

"Pashed motatoes are yum."
:
|
:bidenhands: :win:

­

^^
This. I’ve got him saying the word pineapple atleast twice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Biden will run off the stage crying like a little girl.

­
It's more likely that Biden will lose his train of thought, get called out on it by Trump, which will provoke Senile Joe into acting like a belligerent crank. He can't even keep his cool when talking to ordinary voters. All the low information voters who've been fed bullshit by the media will see him as he really is... a lost old man, unfit for higher office.

­
Biden will most certainly lose his shit.  :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.