Topic: Biden safely ensconed in his basement again.
Posted by .
Unregistered


Flew to FLA earlier today. Flew back home, now back in his Wilmington basement. What a weak fuck.
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Dems really believe they’re going to win based off of the Woodward conversation.

4 years of assuming the masses are going to think like them and not offer any real substitute. 4 fucking years.

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


FACT:  I've had relatives with dementia.  Here is somthing you need to know: They are fairly alert early in the day. But as the day wears on, they start to lose it.

Biden is doing all of his speeches and addresses early in morning.  Then, his campaign shuts down for the rest of the day.

This is very troubling.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: FACT:  I've had relatives with dementia.  Here is somthing you need to know: They are fairly alert early in the day. But as the day wears on, they start to lose it.

Biden is doing all of his speeches and addresses early in morning.  Then, his campaign shuts down for the rest of the day.

This is very troubling.

Astute observation, Biden is a trainwreck.


Posted by .
Unregistered


It just gets worser and worser       :lol:


https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1306033779388166145


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why the FUCK didn't they find some unknown attractive fuck like Obama this time?

THEY HAD 4 FUCKING YEARS and all they have is this?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It just gets worser and worser       :lol:


https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1306033779388166145

­
How generous of the reporter to frequently remind Biden that, "I know you're out of time." Yeah..Joe is out of time. Fuck. And he didn't know what way to turn or where to walk at the end.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Why the FUCK didn't they find some unknown attractive fuck like Obama this time?

THEY HAD 4 FUCKING YEARS and all they have is this?

­
STFU You are extremely very stupid.

Why is the media  TOTALLY covering up for this dementia retard? 
Feeding him softball questions beforehand  so he could rehearse his answers.

THAT is the question you should be asking. CUNT.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: FACT:  I've had relatives with dementia.  Here is somthing you need to know: They are fairly alert early in the day. But as the day wears on, they start to lose it.

Biden is doing all of his speeches and addresses early in morning.  Then, his campaign shuts down for the rest of the day.

This is very troubling.

­
Are you SURE this is what it is?
How the hell does a dementia patient get thru a one on one debate with Bernie? Is there medicine that temporarily brings him back to normal?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: FACT:  I've had relatives with dementia.  Here is somthing you need to know: They are fairly alert early in the day. But as the day wears on, they start to lose it.

Biden is doing all of his speeches and addresses early in morning.  Then, his campaign shuts down for the rest of the day.

This is very troubling.

­
Are you SURE this is what it is?
How the hell does a dementia patient get thru a one on one debate with Bernie? Is there medicine that temporarily brings him back to normal?

­cocaine is one helluva drug


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Are you SURE this is what it is?
How the hell does a dementia patient get thru a one on one debate with Bernie? Is there medicine that temporarily brings him back to normal?

­

exponential decay.  He's on a steep curve to droolville.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

exponential decay.  He's on a steep curve to droolville.

­
You are saying he is not capable of getting thru an unscripted two hour debate?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Are you SURE this is what it is?
How the hell does a dementia patient get thru a one on one debate with Bernie? Is there medicine that temporarily brings him back to normal?

­
Bernie and Biden had a one on one debate? When? Bernie's never been much of a debater. He said the same things this time as he did 4 years ago, prefaced by several sentences of various versions of Orange Man Bad.

For 18 months Bernie, Warren, Bootygig, and all the other dem candidates gave every reason in the book why NOT to vote for Biden. Now they all support him.
:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You are saying he is not capable of getting thru an unscripted two hour debate?

­
the twitter clip is 24 seconds long. You make the call.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Bernie and Biden had a one on one debate? When? Bernie's never been much of a debater. 

­
Bernie is a cuckold. But a one one debate in March is not easy.
Biden got thru it without pudding his pance.
Even Trump said he was shocked that Biden was coherent.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Bernie is a cuckold. But a one one debate in March is not easy.
Biden got thru it without pudding his pance.
Even Trump said he was shocked that Biden was coherent.

­
Ur right, Biden and Bern debated in March. Wasn't aware of it, not that I would have watched it had I been.


Posted by .
Unregistered


en-Sconed?
\
:snob:


Posted by .
Unregistered


After those rigorous questions, he doesn’t know where to go. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


WOW! Biden Flies All the Way to Florida for Only an 18 MINUTE SPEECH to Less than a Dozen Latino Supporters (VIDEO)
­
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/wow-biden-flies-way-florida-18-minute-speech-less-dozen-latino-supporters-video/


Not looking good for ole Joe


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Campaign: Trump Celebrates Middle East Peace as Biden Gaffes His Way Through Florida
­
http://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2020/09/16/the-campaign-trump-celebrates-middle-east-peace-as-biden-gaffes-his-way-through-florida/



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close