Topic: GONTS - This fine Nubian princess explains white privilege to an airline stewardess
Posted by .
Unregistered

Wait till the end...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Νіɡgеrs are very aware of how inferior they are, and lash out like this with insane Νіɡgеr babble and violence.

Posted by .Arazing Macist
Unregistered

The Nigg is a plague & pox wherever they go.. 
They only bring chaos and niggnoggery with them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lots of white fragility in that video.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Arazing Macist said: The Nigg is a plague & pox wherever they go.. 
They only bring chaos and niggnoggery with them.

­
Yes, and so are (((others))).  Do not get distracted.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lots of white fragility in that video.

­
Not really.  More like lots of black insanity. :lol:

Blacks are mad because the Hispanics have overtaken them as America's largest minority.  And Hispanics hate blacks more than Cletus does. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Only black people can procreate?

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's a pretty funny black outburst.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Only black people can procreate?

She's talking about the mad Dr. Yakub, who (according to the Nation of Islam) grafted brown, yellow, and white people from the original Black people.  Whiteness is recessive and a white can't make a Black person, but a Black can make a white person.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is what deregulation does to air travel.

What a disaster.  I remember flying on Eastern Airlines around 1982 when I was a kid.  Zero ghetto people and white trash.  The people seated by us were quiet and polite.

Unregistered

NOGGZ RUIN EVERYTHING...

Posted by .
Unregistered

The cop walking up at the end and taking her off the plane....

:lol::fag: Comedy gold!

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Lots of fat pedo butt cheek kissing in this post.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is what deregulation does to air travel.

What a disaster.  I remember flying on Eastern Airlines around 1982 when I was a kid.  Zero ghetto people and white trash.  The people seated by us were quiet and polite.

­
How do I find the cheapest flight!?!?!
\
:winner:

Which basically translates to:

How do I travel with |\|iggers!?!?!?
\
:winner:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I showed this video to my wife.

First reaction. :wtf: and   :lmao:­

But she then told me it appears this woman is having some sort of manic episode. She has a friend who suffered from bipolar disorder. If this friend went off her medication she was like Bruce Banner turning into The Hulk. She went from a sensible person to s babbling, angry wreck who could be quite dangerous to herself and others. She would also talk a mile a minute and jump from topic to topic in a way that made no sense. 

It sounds like this woman forgot her :drugs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I showed this video to my wife.

But she then told me it appears this woman is having some sort of manic episode. She has a friend who suffered from bipolar disorder. If this friend went off her medication she was like Bruce Banner turning into The Hulk. She went from a sensible person to s babbling, angry wreck who could be quite dangerous to herself and others. She would also talk a mile a minute and jump from topic to topic in a way that made no sense. 

­
Or she's just a boon that is bleating all the libshit faggotry the libs firehose at her.  Don't conflate mental illness with a low IQ and a SJW voice in their ear.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This just in: American flyers' second worst fear is plane crashes. Number one is chimpout-related delays.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ain't nobody got no respekt fo' no genomics PhD in this muthafucka!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I showed this video to my wife.

­
Yeah, no. :rolleyes:

This is a classic chimpout. Typical TNB.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I love how this rant goes from access to the bathroom to the origins of white people to white privilege to Corona is God's judgment and the beginning of the second coming.

She doesn't need an airplane. Her motor mouth is sufficient propulsion to send her anywhere. :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Unregistered

And, now her crazy ass is back on the bus.... :lol:
She rollin with the Spirit of Rosa Parks now .

Posted by .
Unregistered

We WUZ genomic Queenz an sheet.

|

:mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Lots of fat and pedo butt cheek kissing in this post.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Black Karen

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.