Topic: Modern communists are either naive or incredibly evil.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Most of them know the consequences of what they're proposing, they just figure that they'll somehow personally benefit at the expense of millions of others.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They are useless humans who think their lot in life will go up by bringing the standard of living of everyone else down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

there is nothing wrong with communism, Jewism is the problem

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://victimsofcommunism.org/

Excellent organization for tax-exempt donations. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

the Fed could have bailed out 20 million foreclosures that happened between 2010 and 2020, stopped 60 million people from losing their homes, with $100 billion dollars.

but Fed spent $800 billion last week handing it out to billionaires and stock market speculating kikes and thieves.

if you can't understand the degree of evil of that, then you don't need to have an opinion about anything.  

the jew lie-opinions on matters are of absolute zero importance, they should go to jail anytime they express a lie/opinion about anything

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am morally superior to commies since I will let them have their society in their own country

They however will not return the courtesy to those of us who don't want communism.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They are useless humans who think their lot in life will go up by bringing the standard of living of everyone else down.

­^^^
You just described Teapots, Death2Me, OLG and Spanky in one fucking sentence!

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Communists are naive and evil.

1-Marx followed one German strain of thought that filtered information to fit a thesis.
2-Communism is a utopian ideology. All utopian ideologies are grounded in nonsense and can’t be realized.
3-The hallmark of Communism is extreme violence and collectivization that results in starvation. A command economy only “works” if supported by a laissez faire black market, resulting in corruption.
4-Lenin wrote the formula of successful Communism with professional revolutionaries. What state will “fade away” once a cadre holds absolute power? Gulags and death squads are inevitable. The Ethiopian Derge used to bill families for the bullets used to kill love ones.
5-Endless reset. While every implementation fails, other Communists claim its no longer “real communism” and that it will work next time.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said:
­^^^
You just described Teapots, Death2Me, OLG and Spanky in one fucking sentence!

:potd:

:MOTORCYCLE:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am morally superior to commies since I will let them have their society in their own country

They however will not return the courtesy to those of us who don't want communism.

­
the problem is communism is diametrically opposed to most other ethos' because it requires full buy-in from the workers (slaves) of the world.

watch "American Factory" on Netflix. very telling

Posted by .
Unregistered

more have been killed by capitalism than communism

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: more have been killed by capitalism than communism

­Capitalism gives you freedom. You chose to be a fuckup.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.