Topic: This guy at my gym gives himself bulb enemas over a trash can
Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

He sort of does it in the bathroom alcove where he thinks no one is watching. He sort of grunts and moans says its part of a free and clear fitness plan. I thought it was kinda nasty. After awhile I started getting totally hard. I'm not gay, I chanted to myself. 

Yesterday I decided enough was enough. I hid in the trash can, burying myself in paper towels. Maybe a half hour passed and finally the guy was there. I was all numb and stuff. I looked up and before i knew it his gaping maw unleashed a waterfall of chocolate moose into my goateed mouth. It spattered my face, my eyes and I cried aahhhh at the bliss of it. I said it too loud cause he jumped and I heard peanuty goodness spatter the floor. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does he use a screwdriver?

Posted by .
Unregistered

video?

Posted by .
Unregistered

this is vile!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: He sort of does it in the bathroom alcove where he thinks no one is watching. He sort of grunts and moans says its part of a free and clear fitness plan. I thought it was kinda nasty. After awhile I started getting totally hard. I'm not gay, I chanted to myself. 

Yesterday I decided enough was enough. I hid in the trash can, burying myself in paper towels. Maybe a half hour passed and finally the guy was there. I was all numb and stuff. I looked up and before i knew it his gaping maw unleashed a waterfall of chocolate moose into my goateed mouth. It spattered my face, my eyes and I cried aahhhh at the bliss of it. I said it too loud cause he jumped and I heard peanuty goodness spatter the floor. :mad:

You need to be locked up in the loony bin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
teapots.nli said: He sort of does it in the bathroom alcove where he thinks no one is watching. He sort of grunts and moans says its part of a free and clear fitness plan. I thought it was kinda nasty. After awhile I started getting totally hard. I'm not gay, I chanted to myself. 

You need to be locked up in the loony bin.

­this!

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

moose
\
:winner:

Posted by peanutty.goodness
Unregistered

:potd:
:teapots:

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: moose
\
:winner:

­
:fuckyou::moosefukin::dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He is probably the one that knocks on the shitter stall at work when I am poopin', asking "everything ok in there?"

Posted by .
Unregistered

I didn't read your gibberish.  I just clicked on the thread because I saw it was posted by Teapots.  And I wanted to remind Teapots what a drug addicted, communist waste of life he is.

Re the antifags who got shot yesterday, the one who lost his bicep STILL has bigger arms than you.  :mittens:

4" biceps FTW
\
:gayness:

:pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I didn't read your gibberish.  I just clicked on the thread because I saw it was posted by Teapots.  And I wanted to remind Teapots what a drug addicted, communist waste of life he is.

Re the antifags who got shot yesterday, the one who lost his bicep STILL has bigger arms than you.  :mittens:

4" biceps FTW
\
:gayness:

:oldlady:

fixor

Posted by Magbas.nli
Unregistered

CAWKHAUS FAGET!

:gibson::bucket:

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

:fpotd::c3po:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He is probably the one that knocks on the shitter stall at work when I am poopin', asking "everything ok in there?"

­

:lmao:.. need any assistance?

Posted by .
Unregistered

waterfall of chocolate moose 

Posted by Rimbo Marks
Unregistered

Can I call cop ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is the thread that forced Teapots to change his user ID. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is the thread that forced Teapots to change his user ID. :mad:

Not the shemale thread but the bulb enema?

We cant have nice things

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
A NEW REDBOARD CLASSIC

Posted by .
Unregistered

:postpics:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You need to be locked up in the loony bin. said:
­this!

­
So does the faggot with the dildo!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.