Topic: As an ugly person I want equal rights to attractive people
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Progressive liberals. The uglier you are the better.

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­:potd:

Dating standards are fatphobic.

­spanky-phobic!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Keep voting liberal and you just might get what you want!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: As a person from a one-parent household, I DEMAND to have equal love, self-esteem, childhood memories, family vacations, and access to opportunities as a person from a two-parent household.

­
I know you're partially kidding, but I feel you. Broken home, father was a drunk, all that stuff. It always kind of bothered me that there was no recognition for that kind of hardship whenever people talked about affirmative action. I mean, without being too self-indulgent, I feel like I had just as much hardship as the average minority. 

I do support affirmative action though, because I would rather be the kind of person who is happy that others who need help are getting it even if I'm not rather than the kind of person who wants everyone to suffer just because they did. And the world is always going to be unfair. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to make it LESS unfair even if we can't make it completely unfair.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's called "lookism" and it's one of the vertical bars that form the cage of oppression, at least if you believe the communist lesbians whose indoctrination bullshit I was forced to suffer through for 90 minutes at work today.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Conservatives don't want to fuck you ugly leftists, deal?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Conservatives don't want to fuck you ugly leftists, deal?

­
Are you really that stupid? 

Conservative base is the elderly and blue collar louts. Liberal base are college age women. 

They want us
\
:gramps:

Yup. I can feel their gaze on my ass as I'm snaking out the toilet
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .z
Unregistered

in Plato's republic, for the sake of equality, the women exercise naked in the gymnasium along with men

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Ugly, fat, and older people really are discriminated against.  No doubt about it.  Appearance is a huge factor in hiring decisions, even in very progressive institutions with strong EDI programs.  You really have to fight yourself not to make it a factor if you are a hiring manager -- it is totally natural to want to be around good looking people and to think they are somehow better people

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.