Topic: Massive explosion in beirut
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lebonese government says 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate were stored there.  it took only 2 tons of the stuff to blow up the OKC building. 

I ain't buying it or Hezbollah was storing it and Israeli intelligence found out about it.

Why in the hell would you store something that dangerous in a fucking city ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Yap. But the question is, did the Israeli bomb it or was it an "accident"???

­
The Israeils issued a statement today that they struck a munitions installation, in response to random knife attacks that terrorists had been carrying out inside Israel recently.  They did not say that was it, but they said they struck something today.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Lebonese government says 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate were stored there.  it took only 2 tons of the stuff to blow up the OKC building. 

I ain't buying it or Hezbollah was storing it and Israeli intelligence found out about it.

­
That's what Hezbollah has always done with arms and munitions in Southern Lebanon:  Store them in residential areas, to prevent air strikes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
"I will have you know, that we do some very intensive farming in that part of Lebanon. We make desert bloom."

\
:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The question on most American's minds is, "Will the hashish supply be impacted?"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The question on most American's minds is, "Will the hashish supply be impacted?"

­Nah, Maroc took over their business decades ago

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Yap. But the question is, did the Israeli bomb it or was it an "accident"???

­
The Israeils issued a statement today that they struck a munitions installation, in response to random knife attacks that terrorists had been carrying out inside Israel recently.  They did not say that was it, but they said they struck something today.

the Israeli government claims responsibilty

that does not mean all lying kikes will try to lie about it, that's just their nature, they all 'get it', they are to always lie about everything because their very existence is a massive con on idiot whites

Posted by .
Unregistered

So far the bagger and Qanon conspiracy theories are paltry and subpar.

You can't spend all your vast mental resources and genius making up nonsense to defend the cult of America's biggest loser. Sometimes there are real world events that actually happen :lol:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:

Because its a shipping port.

this has happened in US ports too, including NYC.

Hard to set off ammonium nitrate but it can happen accidentally or if it starts on fire.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Israel must have destroyed a hezbollah bomb factory. Israel plays by different rules when it comes to these things because they are simply n the front line.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump just said it was a bomb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did he survive?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

There was a bank across the street and the door was blown off the bank.

could this have been a bank job?

Posted by .
Unregistered

$4.49 of damage

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did he survive?

Doubtful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Did he survive?

­

Oh shit

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This one is clear. Great frottage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Nah, Maroc took over their business decades ago

­
I lived in the Middle Atlas mountains for a short time.  Hashish capital of the universe.

I steered clear of it, though, after I saw a policeman beat the shit out of an old guy who was selling it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: not a thermonuke but a sub kiloton nuke possibly

even back in 50's they had 10 ton nukes, .01 kiloton nukes, they probably got smaller nukes than that 60 years later

they even got nukes that use all kinds of other fission materials than uranium

No EMP thus no nuke.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A ship filled with ammonium nitrate fertilizer destroyed the port of Texas City in the 40’s. Still the worst industrial accident in US history.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You know what comes after a non-recovery?

­
forced handjobs?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:rofl:

Why would you laugh at someone who has a piece of the ceiling fall on him ?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.