Topic: Cuban restaurant owner being shaken down by BLM
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/08/01/louisville-cuban-community-rally-support-la-bodeguita-de-mima/5562669002/

Fernando Martinez, a partner of the Olé Restaurant Group, was one of dozens of business owners in the downtown Louisville district who recently received a letter from protesters laying out demands that aim to improve diversity in the area, which is known for its locally-owned shops and restaurants.

Martinez has publicly denounced the demands on Facebook, calling them "mafia tactics" used to intimidate business owners. And on Thursday, a small group of protesters confronted him outside his newest restaurant, La Bodeguita de Mima, on East Market Street.

"There comes a time in life that you have to make a stand and you have to really prove your convictions and what you believe in," Martinez wrote in his Facebook post. "... All good people need to denounce this. How can you justified (sic) injustice with more injustice?"

On Thursday, a small group of protesters returned to the restaurant after seeing Martinez's post about the demands on Facebook. While there, one protester smashed a flower pot outside the business, while the rest spoke with Martinez and other employees about why the demands are needed.

The demands and an attached contract, which were created by local organizers and activists, ask NuLu business owners to:

Adequately represent the Black population of Louisville by having a minimum of 23% Black staff;
Purchase a minimum of 23% inventory from Black retailers or make a recurring monthly donation of 1.5% of net sales to a local Black nonprofit or organization;
Require diversity and inclusion training for all staff members on a bi-annual basis;
And display a visible sign that increases awareness and shows support for the reparations movement.

Phelix Crittenden, an activist who works with Black Lives Matter Louisville, said the demands and related "NuLu social justice health and wellness ratings" were not meant to be a threat but were instead intended to start a conversation with owners about how their businesses can better reflect and support Black people.

:monkey:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let's have a conversation with my baseball bat.
\
:DEEBO:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol::laugh::lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not all lives matter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hire none of them. Not as employees, contractors, day labor, nothing. 

Starve the blacks. Shoot them when they get desperate enough to steal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The restaurant owner needs to hire a couple of armed Koreans to sit on the roof of his restaurant. Problem solved.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

BLM is a terrorist organization support by George Soros.  They should be rounded up & put in prison for life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: BLM is a terrorist organization support by George Soros.  They should be rounded up & put in prison for life.

­
also a big part of the democrat party

Posted by .
Unregistered

africans. :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hispanics don't like Blacks and think they are total bullshit. You think a Hispanic Owner is going to put with Black Attitude at his business like a Weak Whyte? :lol:

I'll get to it when I get to it.
  \
:mammy:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

This is a good idea but it needs to be broadened and applied to Amazon too.  Or darken the sky with mollies.  

:sovietman:

Posted by .ARAZING MACIST
Unregistered

I TOLD YOU THAT THESE NOGZ WAS GONNA FIGURE OUT THAT THE "THREAT" WAS WORTH MORE THAN THE ACTUAL VIOLENCE.
ALL BLACK ACTIVISIM TURNS TO A "SHAKE-DOWN" SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE...

Posted by .
Unregistered

I googled "Phelix Crittendon".  Transpires it is a female.  Sort of.  And it has a Twitter feed.  So I read some of its posts.  A LITERAL uppity :mammy:

Absolutely REPULSIVE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It is a police operation, the so called "criminals" of today are nothing but scum, buy a gun shoot them in the face as they drive by in their mercededs benz is never a call to come from BLM, they intend of building a fake narative and destruction that conveniently avoids the wealthy...ooooooh SNAP

Posted by .
Unregistered

tHE RICH CRIMINALS ARE MERE DOGS, SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE, IT ISNT HARD

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any predictions on how this will play out?

Posted by .
Unregistered

He needs one of those go monetize me pages.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Let's have a conversation with my baseball bat.
\
:DEEBO:

­
Fuck that.  One anonymous guy with an AR-15 waiting for them, corona mask, hat, glasses, totally anonymous, and none of them will ever return, no leads, no conviction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are they making sure that black owned businesses are hiring 77% white people??

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: africans. :rolleyes:

­

Doncha mean Ni66ers?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: Are they making sure that black owned businesses are hiring 77% white people??

\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said: Are they making sure that black owned businesses are hiring 77% white people??

\

­^^^
Look at this literal RETARDED FAGET.  :rolleyes:

"It's only okay for africanS to make demands about racial quotas!"
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­^^^

\

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
teapots.nli said:

\

­^^^

\

­
:triggered:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.