Topic: Post the SLEAZIEST thing you have ever seen at a party!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Saw a guy take a dump on the couch because he was so drunk,

Posted by .
Unregistered

A girl I met.  I'm pretty sure she was the sleaziest thing there, and she proved it after the party.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Saw a guy take a dump on the couch because he was so drunk,

UNNGH!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bachelor party in Chicago the groom got a blowjob in front of the bride’s father.

Once in high school I was with 6 guys smoking weed and drinking at this kid’s house while his family was on vacation and his sister had this little pixie dog, we kept blowing weed at it, feeding it Old Style and Yukon Jack shots. We were listening to something, I forget, the song ended and we were totally silent. The dog comes into the middle of the room, pisses and shits itself then keels over and dies. We were looking at each other for five seconds then total explosive laughter. But the guy whose sister had the dog was pissed off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Was at a party in Eureka, saw a 64 year old eating a hobo's asshole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Running a train on a girl in a back room.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Some dancer girl was dancing near nude, the party negros were pulling down their sagging pants and flopping their dicks around through their underwear.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:Madison:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bachelor party in Chicago the groom got a blowjob in front of the bride’s father.

Once in high school I was with 6 guys smoking weed and drinking at this kid’s house while his family was on vacation and his sister had this little pixie dog, we kept blowing weed at it, feeding it Old Style and Yukon Jack shots. We were listening to something, I forget, the song ended and we were totally silent. The dog comes into the middle of the room, pisses and shits itself then keels over and dies. We were looking at each other for five seconds then total explosive laughter. But the guy whose sister had the dog was pissed off.

­Never happened

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Was at a party in Eureka, saw a 64 year old eating a hobo's asshole.

­
u have gross friends. u party with old faggots and hobos :sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

At a law school party- got two of the trashiest girls to go dow. On each other.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Never happened

­
Uh, it did, I was there. On what basis would you say it never happened? Those are not extraordinary things that defy space and time, they are just subhuman behavior. I suggest you listen to twitter #chicagoscanner. What I saw and did was nothing, nothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw Quence take it in all three holes

Posted by SEQUENCE_OF_EVENTS
Unregistered

. said: I saw Quence take it in all three holes

­What kind of power tool did they use to open up the third one?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.