Topic: Black youths have been committing carjackings in white suburbs in my city
Posted by .
Unregistered

Some make the news, some don't.

Teenagers with guns, making people empty their pockets, hand over wallets and purses, and taking cars.

One car drops one off and keeps watch, and he goes with a gun and carjacks whoever they found.

This stuff is going to get worse before it gets better.  In the midst of this crap, liberals are demanding fewer police on the streets.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't your white people carry handguns?

In my city roughly 100% of the population is packing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sheeeeiiitt.

If you shot a youf the black DA will put you up for the deaf penalty

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

. said: Don't your white people carry handguns?

In my city roughly 100% of the population is packing.

­
You'd be surprised at all the gun people who are too sheepish to carry at all, or at least carry every day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Duckford.nli said:
­
You'd be surprised at all the gun people who are too sheepish to carry at all, or at least carry every day.

­
I don't carry all the time thought I should.  Not like I don't have enough guns laying around.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Always
Be
Carrying

Posted by .
Unregistered

"An armed society is a police society."
-Robert A. Heinlein (or as Geo Costanza referred to him, "Bobby A.")
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/74109-an-armed-society-is-a-polite-society-manners-are-good

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Some make the news, some don't.

Teenagers with guns, making people empty their pockets, hand over wallets and purses, and taking cars.

One car drops one off and keeps watch, and he goes with a gun and carjacks whoever they found.

This stuff is going to get worse before it gets better.  In the midst of this crap, liberals are demanding fewer police on the streets.

­This kind of stuff makes me believe that the ponzi scheme known as the stock market will stay up for a long time.  You can't actually plan to open a business during periods of lawlessness.  If they carjack, they will roust you in your business.  So, money that would be invested in new business isn't going to sit around; it's going to find it's way into the market.  Whites will move further away from the city core, where few larger business bother to be anyhow and whites will locate into the far suburbs and order online.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.