Topic: Biden to pick Michelle Obama as running mate. No way Trump doesn't lose in a blowout now.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Just kidding, he'll pick some token coal black gash faggot - probably that legless bitch to keep all the woke fucks happy since they have totally cucked him into picking a spook broad.

Still voting Trump 2020.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You mean Michael Robinson.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You got me OP. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was gonna say, I thought he was going to pick a woman

Posted by .
Unregistered

Biden should have Barack Obama run as his VP.  Sure victory.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Biden should have Barack Obama run as his VP.  Sure victory.

Does the "two terms" law mean that a President cannot SERVE a third term, or only that he can't be elected to it? 

If VP Barack Obama took office next January, and Biden just happened to die a few days afterward, could Barry serve a third term, or would Nancy Pelosi become President?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Keen Bass
Susan Rice
Kampala

These are the top contenders.

Nothing more than tokenism. Will the voters falls for this nonsense?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Does the "two terms" law mean that a President cannot SERVE a third term, or only that he can't be elected to it? 

If VP Barack Obama took office next January, and Biden just happened to die a few days afterward, could Barry serve a third term, or would Nancy Pelosi become President?

­
Yes, nothing in the constitution prevents this. You can only be ELECTED to the office twice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Keen Bass

I would vote for that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HKTx5WFcs0

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Yes, nothing in the constitution prevents this. You can only be ELECTED to the office twice.

­
Biden cannot select an ineligible presidential candidate as his VP.  12th Amendment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Kampala

These are the top contenders.

Uganda do something about it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pedo Joe and The Wookie .....

I like it!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Biden cannot select an ineligible presidential candidate as his VP.  12th Amendment.

­
False.

Additionally, neither the Constitution's eligibility provisions nor the Twenty-second Amendment's presidential term limit explicitly disqualify a twice-elected president from serving as vice president. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_of_the_United_States

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
False.

Additionally, neither the Constitution's eligibility provisions nor the Twenty-second Amendment's presidential term limit explicitly disqualify a twice-elected president from serving as vice president. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_of_the_United_States

­
Wikipedia?

How about reading the Amendment?  Here's the last sentence: "But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Wikipedia?

How about reading the Amendment?  Here's the last sentence: "But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

­
A twice-serving President is not constitutionally ineligible. He can still ascend to the office through succession. He just can't be ELECTED to the presidency a third time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
A twice-serving President is not constitutionally ineligible. He can still ascend to the office through succession. He just can't be ELECTED to the presidency a third time.

It's never been tested, so maybe you're right.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Would pothead Barry agree to work with the demented pedo?  :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I was gonna say, I thought he was going to pick a woman

The bulge is just corn pops
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Pedo Joe and The Wookie .....

I like it!

­
They go around solving crimes and at the same time doing new ones.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It's never been tested, so maybe you're right.

­
LBJ served part of the 1960 term and all of the 1964 term. He was still eligible to run for a third term in 1968, because he had only been elected once.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
LBJ served part of the 1960 term and all of the 1964 term. He was still eligible to run for a third term in 1968, because he had only been elected once.

­and yet he didn’t

wonder why

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­and yet he didn’t

wonder why

­
He knew he couldn't win. He said as much.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.