Topic: Wow if you die you die
Posted by .
Unregistered

Youre like a bird that could fly into a window except you carry 10,000,000,000,000,)00,//0,122 times as much baggage

Posted by .
Unregistered

tl:dr

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: tl:dr

never change

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just fucking die already.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Just fucking die already.

what about to poasts i have to read

Posted by .
Unregistered

Read the to and be done with it

Posted by .
Unregistered

weep no more, cease weeps

Posted by .
Unregistered

"if..."
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

musician B natural

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everybody dies, not everybody lives.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fetus Johnson.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: musician B natural

­
MST3K

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Youre like a bird that could fly into a window except you carry 10,000,000,000,000,)00,//0,122 times as much baggage

­
I really don't fly with very much baggage.  Usually just my laptop and a carry-on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Youre like a bird that could fly into a window except you carry 10,000,000,000,000,)00,//0,122 times as much baggage

­
I really don't fly with very much baggage.  Usually just my laptop and a carry-on.

not much good it will do when you git the glass at 40mph :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

All your deep thoughts and concern about your future become like a single fart in the wind

Posted by .
Unregistered

Circular logic.

Shove a black fist up your butt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Death is just a move into another matrix, you do not actually die you just stop being a human being and turn into a pile of dust, I know it's not as good as being an actual human being, but who knows...it might be fun  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Death is just a move into another matrix, you do not actually die you just stop being a human being and turn into a pile of dust, I know it's not as good as being an actual human being, but who knows...it might be fun  :shrug:

I hope its better, because I have a growing discomfort in my nether regions and starting to not look forward to finding out whats going on when virus isnover and i get checked out

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.