Topic: I'm really tired of the liberal shutdown, going to vote for Trump this time.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Whenever there's a crisis, the Democrats always seem to do the wrong thing.  Finished with those jokers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Right, because Trump will take charge, give America a single unified virus response and prevent unnecessary shutdowns from happening!

ohh wait...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Right, because Trump will take charge, give America a single unified virus response and prevent unnecessary shutdowns from happening!

ohh wait...

­
yes, that's fucking right.  when the crisis came Trump CUCKED OUT and passed the buck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
yes, that's fucking right.  when the crisis came Trump CUCKED OUT and passed the buck.

Wouldnt they then say 
 "trump bossed around local state governments like a hitler when they could have handled it on their own"?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Wouldnt they then say 
 "trump bossed around local state governments like a hitler when they could have handled it on their own"?

­
:shrug:  Cucks always have some excuse for wussing out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't see it that way.  Trump shut down traffic from China and the Dems called him a racist.  Pelosi said to go to Chinatown and have a parade and hug people.  Fauci said not to wear a mask.  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don't see it that way.  Trump shut down traffic from China and the Dems called him a racist.  Pelosi said to go to Chinatown and have a parade and hug people.  Fauci said not to wear a mask.  :shrug:

­
Trump didn't shut down traffic from China, the planes were still flying.  He only prevented Chinese nationals from getting on the planes, everyone else was free to fly direct to the US.  

As were people from Italy and other Covid hotspots.

So basically totally ineffectual, like the cucking fuckup he is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think Trump needs to bust a chair over Fauci's head. Even if it's faked, all of America will cheer.

It will be like the moment the lady in the 1984 Apple commercial threw the hammer and broke the movie screen. That dude even kinda looks like Fauci, TBH.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And Trump could wear a little outfit just like the lady wore, might be a little gay, but so be it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump was supposed to be some big alpha leader but he totally fucking cucked.

TIA

Posted by .
Unregistered

President Trump will win a second term by a landslide.  People are tired of all the liberal/democrat crap.­  Plus, we like our freedoms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: President Trump will win a second term by a landslide.  People are tired of all the liberal/democrat crap.­  Plus, we like our freedoms.

­
This.  I don't want some pink and purple hair liberal freak telling me how to live my life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: President Trump will win a second term by a landslide.  People are tired of all the liberal/democrat crap.­  Plus, we like our freedoms.
\
:winner: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ivanka has a bigger dick.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
This.  I don't want some pink and purple hair liberal freak telling me how to live my life.

­
But you do want an orange hued dictator with a mullet telling you how to live your life?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
But you do want an orange hued dictator with a mullet telling you how to live your life?

Nope but he's not shoving degenerate bullshit down my throat every day like the libbies so I'm going with Trump.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.